Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Zoe Wong

"C'mon! Get up!" yelled Emily.

"Coming!"

Emily sighed. Her sister Felicity still couldn't change her annoying habit of being late. "Well, another dull day of school. With another boring day of maths." Or so she thought.

At school.

"Zoe! Watch out!" CRASH! That, was Emily's best friend. Zoe is smart pretty, everything a girl would like to be. Execpt that she was teeny bit unaware of her surroundings. But what more do you want when you are so popular and every boy thinks u are hot? Emily is well, her best friend. Emily is loud, funny, and cool. She was a typical teenager, with pearl nail polish,wearing cool tops, cool caps, cool hoodies and everything a teenager wants/is. So both of them were very fit for each other and was definitely in the usual school popular clique.

Emily helped Zoe up. "Thanks"

"No probs."

Both of them head to their close friend, Jorge's place at the end of the class. 

"Hey Jorge!" they said together.

"Haloo!"

That was Jorge. He's weird, funny and loads of fun to be with. He isn't a complete nuthead though. He's great at building stuff from scratch.Last week he built a computer. That's how Awesome he is.

"Hmm.. where's your friend, Shawn?"

"Hmph. He's so annoying. And what? He's definitely not my friend either."

"BOO!" 

Zoe screamed. Urgh. Shawn again.

"YOU'RE SO IRRITATING WILL YOU STOP IT?"

Well, that's Shawn for you. He's the king of Annoyance, and even he himself admitted that he was the highest level of annoyace in the world. He and Jorge can be identified as "Frienemies",  as they  constantly fight and quarrel but they still treat each other as brothers.

Break .

The four of them hung out at their usual spot, the steps beside the futsal court. They liked it there, the trees provided shade for them from the sun, and at the same time it was cooling there when the wind was blowing.

"Hmm.. What's this?"

It was Felicity. Emily's sister. She was the top student in the school, basically a teacher's pet. Unlike most top students, she wasn't nerdy at all. She was trendy, and still mange to maintain her perfect grades ever since elementary school. The sound came from the back of a tree. "Hey, Fliss!" Emily shouted at her sister. The four of them walked towards the tree, careful not to step on some places where the stepping stones were broken. Then, there was a scream. 

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED :)