Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Emily Yeap

There was a bright light. Then, they realized they were in a world of flying people. Jorge said: "I wanna puke. Can I wake up now?" 

The others laughed. They, too were afraid but this place seems to have a calming effect on them. This unknown world was fascinating. People with wings flew from place to place. The sky was very blue and cotton-like clouds floated about with baby angels sleeping on it.

Just then, Jorge, Shawn and Zoe saw Emily and Felicity waving at them at a distance. They rushed to meet the two girls, who were flying near a building that looked like a mall.

"Wait a second, there's something not right about them," Shawn mumbled.

The others came to a halt. "Oh no, THEY'RE FLYING!" They cried in surprised.

"Hey! Em! Fliss! over here!" Em and Fliss flew towards them. Em had obviously bought new clothes (thanks to her shopaholic habit) and had also bought her sister a set too. Emily had a good taste in clothes, she was wearing a white "I'M WEIRD" blouse paired with some skinny jeans and her black school shoes. On her back was a. pair. of . wings. She apparently chose the white, feathery- angel type, which she said suited her long black hair and hazel eyes.

Her sister Fliss was wearing a dark blue blouse with a picture of a flower, and a pair of dip-dyed pink jeans. She had on a pair of delicate butterfly wings, the translucent type. It glittered and shone under the sun as she moved.

"Woah. I didn't know you bring that much money on a normal school day, these clothes must cost a lot. But wear did you get those?" Zoe pointed at Emily's wings.

"Wings and Things." Emily pointed at the mall. "Better buy some or they might call the cops of something after seing strange things that don't fly."

Shawn, Zoe and Jorge each bought a pair of wings and just bought a set of simple clothing. 

"Felicity Yeap?"

"Zoe Clarissa?"

They  turned. Three "Angels" were pointing and whispering at them.

"You know my name?" the three girls glared at the Angels. 

One of the angels with a blue jumpsuit said: "Hi Zoe. I'm your guardian fairy, Rissa." Saying that, Rissa almost tripped over a rack in the boutique.The other angel helped her up. "Thanks."

"No probs."

"Hey! That's exactly what we said in class this morning!" Zoe and Emily gasped in surprised.

"We're your guardian angels. Our personality is the same. Duhhh." Said the other angel, which was Emily's guardian.

"So both of you are best friends too?"

"Yup."

"Hmm.. Interesting.. You're wearing sky blue, my favorite colour!" Zoe mumbled to herself

"And my guardian is wearing chic black, which is also my favorite colour!" Emily agreed.

"Um.. You haven't even told us your name yet." Shawn was getting bored. "And I want to see how awesome my guardian is! He ought to be as awesome as I am."

"Hi, I am Elmo, Emily's guardian. By the way, Shawn's is Shane, and Jorge's is FishBallSoup123....." everybody was laughing so hard that tears came rolling down their cheeks. 

"Fish Ball Soup?" They cried.

"What so funny? It is something like a username to enter FaeRee. Mine's catcrazyrissa200, and hers is emilyelmoooo. It is like your Instagram account or whatever social media account." 

"Then why doesn't he put a name for himself like you call yourself Rissa instead of catcrazyrissa?"

"Hello?? Don't you guys know Jorge well enough to understand? He's super weird and funny. OF COURSE HE'LL PUT A NORMAL NAME LIKE US ." Shawn rolled his eyes. "I'm so looking forward to meet this guy." Everyone roared with laughter. They instantly bonded with their newfound friends. 

"Hey! Wait a minute! What about my guardian?"

Rissa and Elmo stopped laughing immediately. They looked at each other silently.

"I'm sorry, Fliss. Her name is Felixia. She can't be with us today."

"Why?"

"..."

Both angels fell silent again. They both were thinking, Should they tell her what happened? Anyway Felixia had gotten into trouble because of Fliss herself.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS xD

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK :)