Chapter 2

• Dedicerad till Gay Scot

Zoe, Shawn, Jorge and Emily quickly run to the back of the tree. to their horror, there was something like a black hole there. "I think this is a portal." Emily remarked, pointing at the thing. Just as she extended her arm and finger to point, she got sucked in.

"She got too close." Shawn said, shaking his head, thinking how stupid she was.

Zoe narrowed her eyes. "You've got to be kidding me, standing there and shaking your head when your friend gets sucked into a black hole. Now let's go get her." Saying that, she nosedived into the portal.

Jorge did the same. Or more or less tumbled into it because he tripped. "I guess i should go too.." Shawn mumbled to himself and somersaulted into the hole.

In the portal.

It was like being in a kaleidoscope. Weird patterns swirled around and the four of them floated down, guided by a weak air current. They had no choice but to follow the current. It was like they had already accepted the fact that they were all going to die. Yellow, black, orange, grey, all the colours that had ever existed was tumbling and mixing, forming new colours everytime, as if they were in a paint mixer or a wonderful colour tornado- if there was ever one that existed.

They tried shouting at each other but it was no use. It was extremly puzzling because sound didn't seem to travel the same way as it did normally. They heard nothing. Only the eerie silence that rung in their ears. This made them all frightened.

As they slowly floated down the tube, all of them had many thoughts in their heads.

"When will this end?"

"What if it had no end?"

"Where will this lead to?"

"Will i ever get home?"

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN XD