Chapter 7

Fliss made her way through the quite empty hallway. There was little light, and the walls were painted light grey. Fliss walked to the end of the hallway, then something above caught her eye. It was a quote supposedly for those crime - commiters.

"Conquer your evilness in you. it's the only way. "

"Hmm I wonder What it means. Only way? " Fliss mumbled.  Then she stepped into the room at the end of the hallway.

In The court.

"Hi guys. "

"OMG the hallway was awesome it had a  chocolate fountain and strawberries to dip into! " Shawn exclaimed, chocolate dribbling down his chin.

"And there were the best marshmallows in the world! They melt in your mouth instantly! Look, I've brought you some. These are the moon-shaped ones. They're the best.

Just as Emily  popped one into her mouth, it dissolved into mist. The hallway from The Dark Side glowed.

"Whoops. I think that isn't a good deed. The Court doesn't agree with you.

"I just ate a marshmallow. How is that bad. "

" Greed. Duh. " Fliss rolled her eyes. She was desperate to have someone together with her on The Dark Side, no matter what. She couldn't help but envy their little 'journey ' through the hallway. And all she got was a stupid useless quote.  Although she had just owned Emily,  she still could not hide her shame. If she had done good deeds. If she had not cheated in that stupid test. If...  Well, it's not much use crying over spilt milk now. What's done is done. She'll just have to mend her ways.                                                                                                                

  " Erm guys this isn't exactly the perfect place for chatting. There's someone who needs our help here. " Rissa gestured towards the crying angel.  She took a deep breath and said, " Hi Felix. Erm, Fliss is here. Just, mind your temper towards her ok?" The crying angel turned around and looked at Fliss, wiping a tear. 

"Hi, I'm your former guardian angel, Felixia. "

"Hi.... WAIT WHAT? FORMER?"

"i've been put off duty. Obviously," she sighed, " I failed saving your heart, ok? I'm sorry, but i don't think sorry can help mend anything."

"... I apologize too. You have nothing to be sorry of. Now, I'm gonna go see the Judge, and fight tooth and nail for your job."

"WHAT?" Everyone gasped. 

"Erm, this isn't a very wise way. The Judge is very powerful. Once someone tried to avoid punishment and almost got pulverized. Apparently The Judge wasn't in a very good mood that day, and because that poor guy was toying with laws and punishments. Poor him." Elmo shook her head.

  "So er, I guess this is goodbye." Felixia muttered and stood up to fly off.        

" Not now! Where are the judges and the other people? " Fliss grabbed her angel's ankle just in time before she flew off.

"(sigh ) Okay, I'll show you. I don't think you'll give up anyway.. I'll not be responsible of your troubles. There, is the conference room. " Felixia pointed at an oak door at the other end of the court.

"I won't get into trouble. Let's go now. There's nothing better than a dramatic entrance to make a statement. "

"We'll come with you. " Zoe put her arm round her shoulder.

"Let's make them go FISHBALLS " Jorge exclaimed, charging towards the door.

"Great idea!" Everyone laughed and raced to the door.  Sigh, there are no better friends in this world. Fliss smiled to herself.