If we could only turn back time.

I walked towards the glass staircase and sat down, quickly wiping my eyes.

I took my water bottle and took a quick swig as Niall and Louis sang their parts.

My part came up again.

"If we could only have this life for one more day, If we could... only ..turn back..... I'm sorry" 

The boys all looked at me, worry written all over their faces. The music continued in the background as the fans were all talking with confused looks on their faces.

"I can't do this song" I say into the mic.

The talking got louder and the band stopped playing.

"You ok man?" Louis asked me.

"No. I need to tell them." I said and he nodded, his head, understanding what I meant.

"Ok, so everyone here knows Lexi Edwards my girlfriend, right?" I said and a bunch of screams came from the crowd.

I let out a breath before continuing.

"About two weeks ago, her and Niall's girlfriend, Maslinka, were in a car crash" I said, closing my eyes as gasps erupted around the room.

"Maslinka is ok, she has a broken arm and a few broken ribs, but she is out of hospital" The fans screamed and gasped as I continued.

"But.. but Lexi.. she.. she.." The word was caught in my throat as I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"She's in a coma." I said and I felt my eyes burning up.

The room exploded into more gasps, some shouting "I'm sorry Harry" or other reassuring things.

"I'm so sorry. I know you all came here to see us perform our songs and have a good time, but you are going to have to understand how hard this is for me. I love this girl so much and she means everything to me. I have known her my whole life and I couldn't have asked for anyone else other than her. But now, she has been in a coma for two weeks, and it has been the hardest time for me to just see her lying there, motionless and unresponsive. I love her, and no one else could replace her. Ever." I finish my speech and look around the crowd which had gone dead silent.

That's when my eye caught on someone.

Her. It was her.

Blonde hair, blue eyes and tears streaming down her face even though a smile was tugging at her perfect lips.

I don't know if I am imagining things, it might be the pain killers for the massive head aches I get.

But, Lexi Rae Edwards was standing in the third row, looking directly at me.

-Lexi's POV- (3 days before Harry's POV takes place)

From what I think, it had been about two weeks lying in this uncomfortable bed, unable to move.

Maslinka, my father and Gabriella had just arrived, and I had to have treatment in a few minutes.

I had been trying to move my fingers every day, sometimes succeeding.

"Lexi! Babe, are you gonna open those eyes up anytime soon? Because it's been so lonely at home and no one has been there to eat pancakes with me!" Maslinka said.

Pancakes? She ate all of them? Oh hell no. I want pancakes.

"Your little sister is due anytime this month and we wouldn't want you to miss out on seeing her for the first time!" My dad said.