He Loves Me, Not (Jacob Latimore Love Story)

Rayna POV:

It was the middle of the night, and I was crying myself to sleep, I always do this every time Peter comes over. He walks in, hits me, fucks me, threatens me, tells me he loves me, then leaves. Then I cry. This was the 5th month of our relationship. It all started in middle school, 7th grade, now I'm a senior at Divine High School. Peter was also a senior. I had been compelled by his sweet looks and nice words and then one day, I started dating him. It was all good then, until we reached high school and I went through a major transformation. My boobs had gotten bigger, my curves were more curvier, my hair got shiny, and I became more lighter. Every since then, boys have been hitting on me, but of course I don't acknowledge any of them. But to Peter, I was sleeping with every man there, and he became angry.

He started to hit me in the middle of freshman year. It turned into rape and abuse, but of course I couldn't tell anyone. My parents would kick me out because my perfect daughter image would be ruined. Everyday, I have to weary a lot of makeup because of the bruises and marks.

Sasha started to call me. She always knew when I needed comfort. She was the one of the few people who knew my situation. Only my closest friends know. I answered the phone with a sniffle.

"Girl, I know what happened, but I'm gonna tell you some news that gone wipe those sad tears into happy tears!" she said with a giggle.

"I doubt that"

"Okay, so you don't think me getting us tickets and backstage passes to see Jacob Latimore tomorrow is not good news?"

"WHAT!" I screamed.

"Yep, girl, I know a guy, who knows a girl, who knows a gu-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" I said impatiently, "Sooooo, what am I gonna wear!"

"I'm already coming over, I'm a minute away"

"Okay, gurrl, I see you then"

Rayna quickly wiped off her tears, her sorrow already long forgotten and went to get some snack for her an Sasha to eat, and prepared their favorite movie, Memoirs of a Geisha.