Chapter 12: Test drive

"Well um...that'll do."

"What? What will do?"

"You have like ginormous wings on your back (y/n)."

"WHAT?!? B-but...H-HOW?!?"

I swirled and swung around to get a good look at my new found power, it was very enjoyable to say the least.

"Wow, I can't believe I had this inside of me...You think I'll be able to carry all of you?"

They ignored me and they were already huddled together. Rude.

"I don't think that's PSI."

"Then what is it smart guy?"

"I don't know! But I think it's some kind of new bread."

"Do you think she's d-dead?"

"No she's very much alive, she's like some kind of angel slash PSI user."

They unhuddled and stared. I think they were in a vision of processing. Weird, they look like they're Daydreaming, well at least Travis is.

"Guys! Come on! How am I supposed to carry all of you?"

They were hesitant for a while until I tried to fly even higher.

"W-woah! How am I supposed to stop this thing?"

I went speeding in the air doing loops and flips everywhere.

"G-GUYS!?! HELP ME!! WHOA!"

Instead of helping the problem, I ended up picking up Ness in the process.

"Sorry Ness!"

"Gah! Don't you know how to fly!?"

"NOPE. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME!"

We went spiraling everywhere. It was like I was flying an airplane, but I had wings, I mean, how would that even work?

Anyway, it looked like Ness was freaking out so i tried my best to land. I just crashed face first, well I would if it weren't for the others being there.

"J-jeez! That was close you guys!" Lucas said with relief.

They put us down and we all went to thinking. What do we do for me to lift all of them up...

"We could, have her carry a large basket with us in it?" Travis suggested.

"Dude, that doesn't exist." Claus said in disappointment.

"What about the one over there?"

"TRAVIS I SAI--"

"Claus no look, it's right there." Travis said pointing out to the so call 'The most giant basket in the world.'

"I-I don't remember this last time I want here." Ness said.

"Well it's convenient, since I don't wanna carry all of you separately. So I say we go with this."

"...If that's what you want, are you sure you'll be able to carry us in that?" Ninten asked.

"Yes, now let's go. I don't care how long it takes, we're going to get to Porky."

We all walked to the basket as the sun set, and the boys got in looking at the sun. But Lucas seemed hesitant.

"What's wrong Lucas?" Claus asked, concerned for his twin.

"Don't you k-know that I'm scared of h-hights?" Lucas said quivering.

Claus tried to say something, but failed. I guess I'll come in and help him.

"Lucas, if you want to turn back, now's your chance. If you wanna keep going, then we won't turn back."

He didn't say anything, but he was shaking. He was terrified, I could tell.

"... ...I'll...k-keep going. I may be a bit of a coward at times, but that won't stop me from getting rid of Porky!"

"L-lucas, you're not a coward. You might even be stronger then me." Claus said looking away. Man, these guys are drama queens! Maybe even Kings!

"Alright you guys, enough soppy stuff. Lucas said yes so let's go!" Ninten shouted.

Up, up and away.