Chapter 5: Pokey Minch

It feels like I'm going to stay with these people forever! But I don't mind it.

Lucas was more open to me after that incident. He literally talks to me about everything. When ever he's nervous, he'd come to me. When ever he's scared, he'd come to me.

I'm scared that he'll grow an obsession towards me. But I don't think we're that close. Are we?

Anyway Today was a normal day. The birds are singing, Flowers are blooming. On days like these kids like us should be playing a game of catch. (Obvious reference is obvious X3)

But instead we decided to stay inside and watch T.V.

We were all watching (f/t.v/s). Until Claus got bored and went upstairs to play video games with Travis and Ninten. While Ness, Lucas and I were watching, a particular commercial caught the eye of both boys. It was a commercial about some guy becoming the ruler of Earthbound, or something like that.

But he looks way to young to rule any land.

When the commercial finished, the boys immediately called down the others.

"What do you guys want?" Growled Claus.

"We were about to kill the boss!" Travis whined.

"I think this is more important than a game." Ness said worriedly.

He then proceeded to show the commercial. As it ended, everyone didn't say a word.

"G-guys? What's going on?"

"Him..." Squeaked Lucas.

"Him who?"

"That boy ruined our lives."

"Who is he?"

"That boy is known as Pokey Minch." As Ness said his name everyone shivered.

I could tell from the way they were acting, this man must be dangerous.

"What's so bad about him?"

"He lied to get to where he is now."

"He killed families."

"And the funniest part is, he thinks this is all some game..."

"...But it's not..."

Woah. I didn't know he was that bad.

"Well how come no one tried to stop him?"

"We tried...but failed."

"Have you tried beating him all together?"

"No..."

"Well maybe you should!"

"Trust us...if we did that we would fail again."

I hesitated. This conversation isn't going the way I planned it. I want these boys to have more determination. (two in one X3)

"Well...If you aren't going to do this...I will!"

In my voice, I had no signs of doubt and it sounded like I was going to do this. Because this boy sounds so awful. If they really aren't lying about that man, then someone would have to stop this guy.

"No (y/n), you'd get yourself killed in a second. There's no way you can do this..."

'All by yourself!' Was what I wanted to hear, but no one afford the chance. It just seems these boys are really scared of the guy. Wait, that's it!

"Well I think you guys are scaredy cats!"

"What! We're not we just-" Squeaked Claus.

"All I hear is 'Mommy! Daddy! Someboby help me!'" (I really gotta stop)

"(Y/n) this isn't a joke, stop that."

"I know It's not a joke! That's why I wanna stop this person! So please, for the people who got killed in this war, will you come with me?"

I was desperate for an answer, they all stared at me like I was some crazy person. I waited for it, but nobody answered. I became a bit sad at there reply, but mostly furious.

I dashed upstairs and packed my things. I decieded to do this. Alone. As I finished, Someone came to see me. I didn't want to turn around. I knew it was one of the boys, but who?

As I got up he spoke to me. "I don't think you want to do that."

To be continued...