Chapter 14: In the fields

...Black, again. What the heck. I'm getting sick of the color black. Anyway, it wasn't actually that long before I woke up. I saw the others were still unconscious.

For a long while, I thought our adventure was over, thank god it isn't.

But wait...I need the others! They're my friends, and they haven't woken up yet. Does this mean...? I got up quickly and tried the heimlich maneuver on each one of them. Only one of them woke up, Ninten.

"Uhg, my head hurts...wait, where are we?!"

"I don't know, but you're the only one that woke up other then me."

"Wait, what about the others? Are they alive?"

"They seem to be, but I'm not sure myself."

"Oh god (y/n), are they dead?!"

We then heard them all cough, it was sudden to say to least.

"Guys are you ok?!" I yelled.

One by one they were all up on there feet.

"Ugh...W-where are we?" Claus asked.

"I...think we're in the middle of nowhere"

"Oh s-so w-we're safe"

"No Lucas this isn't Nowhere islands, we're stuck on a random island."

"...O-oh...I th-thought--"

"ANYWAY, ummm...I think the reasonable choice is that we should look for some shelter."

We all agreed to split up, in three groups of two people. Ninten and Ness were together, Claus and Travis, then me and Lucas together. I thought the spliting up could have gone more smoothly, since we were all screaming at each other, but what can I do?

I didn't know about the others, but me and Lucas were bonding a little, it wasn't much, but I thought it was sweet to talk to him. Later when we were still talking, Lucas suddenly fell into the ground!

"Lucas! Are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine (y/n)"

I called for the others and once they came we helped Lucas out of the hole. After that we all just looked at the hole, like it was a crime scene.

"What do you think dug this hole?" Asked Travis.

"...Do ya think it was an animal?" Said Claus

"O-or a b-bear trap...?"

"No no, it's too small to be a bear trap."

"Then...Wait, do you guys here that?"

A sudden silence, then, a clanking sound. Clank clank. It was beating like a drum, but the drum was metalic. It was getting louder.

"Should we...go check it out?"

"What?!? Are you insane (y/n)?!?"

"Yeah of course I am! You guys know me."

I walked into the bushes

"I have a b-bad f-feeling about th-this"

They followed behind me quietly. As the sound got louder Claus tripped over something, and it wasn't pretty.

"...A pig mask parachute"

We all look behind us to see...Porky was rebuilding his empire. Giant buildings and floating cars, Everywhere. This was probably for resurrecting that Giygas person, whoever that is.

To be continued.