Chapter 11: Wings!

The start of the day was simple, get up, get dressed, and think of a plan to defeat Porky. Simple, right? Well, it was hard to think of anything. We all just woke up and didn't even have breakfast.

The moment I thought about food I screamed "LET'S JUST GO FOR FOOD"

Suprisingly everyone rush to the door and left me standing there, completely confused. But eventually, Ninten came back and pulled me to wherever they're going. I guess we're going for breakfast.

As we entered the restaurant, I noticed there wasn't a lot of people. I'm wondering, 'is this place good? Or bad?'

"So guys, I've pick a little place you'll like for breakfast-"

Travis cut Ness off by saying: "Why is that guy pointing a knife at us?"

"...He's probably...hungry...yeah..."

"I-I-I d-don't like th-this place guys." Lucas was shivering behind Claus, scared of all the..."people" here.

"I gotta go guys, my...thing (NOT IN THAT SENSE YOU PREVERT) is getting out of control, I'll be right back" Ninten said, dashing off in the other direction.

"What's with him?"

"Oh...we never told you?" Claus then mentioned to me that Ninten has asthma, witch actually surprised me a lot.

I've never seen him use an inhaler, this will probably be the first time I've seen him use it. Accept I didn't, he was somewhere else. He was gone for a long time too.

But anyway we started to talk about how we're going to get to Porky.

"Well...We could take that boat in Summers." Ness suggested.

It seemed like a good idea, until Lucas interrupted. "Hmmm...I-I don't know N-Ness, I get pretty sea sick."

"Well the boat is out"

"What about you Travis?" Claus said.

"Hmm? Oh sorry. I was Daydreaming again."

"...Well how about-" Ness' speech was cut short when all of a sudden...

"G-GUYS! I NEED A LITTLE HELP HERE!"

We all dash to the side of the corner to see this giant man that had a pig mask, and sleeveless pink armor. He was also HUGE!

Lucas and Claus gasped in shock and horror, but didn't back down.

"W-what're you doing here?!?" Claus said, still paralyzed in shock.

"Master Porky sent me here to terminate 5 kids so his plan to resurrect Giygas goes through..." his voice was deep, but off to the side to another pig mask he said, "Was that the part I wasn't supposed to mention?"

"So it isn't about taking over Earthbound! I knew that dirty pig was up to no good!" Ness look furious. More then I've ever seen before.

"Guys? Who's Giygas?" I asked out of curiosity, again.

"Not now (y/n)!" When Ninten was done speaking he ran up to the pig mask and used his hankerchief to strangle them to unconsciousness. It was successful and all was left was the big pig mask.

But...he was gone! We looked up and saw he was escaping on a helicopter! We all ran at the thing but it was too fast. We were to late, he was gone.

"G-guys?"

"No...First Earthbound, now Giygas? ...That's it." Ness held his head in shame

"Game over, man." Travis started walking back to our seat.

"At f-first, I thought with you g-guys I could do anything, but Giygas is coming back, a-and I'm scared...I don't want to do this anymore!" Lucas ran away, crying.

"I need my inhaler" Ninten walked away.

"You guys! Where are you going! We still have to-!"

"(Y/N)! Don't you get it? It's done." Claus said.

A burning feeling was deep in me. Seeing them give up now...it just...I can't stand this anymore...

"WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK!!!"

Then with a stinging pain in my shoulder blades for a split second, I felt, free.

"(Y-y/n)! You...GUYS GET OVER HERE!"

Everyone rush in to see what happened, and they were quite surprised.

"Well um...that'll do."

"What? What will do?"

"You have like ginormous wings on your back (y/n)."

"WHAT?!?"

To be continued...