Chapter 7: Training

What was I thinking? I guess I really wanted to do this, huh? Well look like I'm gonna have to face the music, or in this case the boys.

All of them were surrounding me and Claus. I guess going alone with Claus was a bad idea. Then Ness began to speak.

"What were you two thinking? If you two did this alone then you'd get killed in one shot!"

One shot? What does that mean?

"Well (y/n) and I were being heros while you guys are being a bunch of cowards!"

"We're not cowards, we just think that w-"

"Cluck cluck. I think that you're being a bunch of chickens!"

"Claus this isn't helping" But he just kept on going.

I for one, thought that all of this was stupid. He just kept going on and on about how they won't come with us. I had to step up, and if they don't agree with me, I'll truly do it alone.

"Heh, you know want? I agree with Claus. I think...no...I know all of you are a bunch of sissies. I you just don't wanna get your hands dirty. Heh, pathetic. I can't believe a bunch of strong boys won't even take down one guy..."

With that speech the argument froze. Completely. Everyone's eyes shifted to me. I regret nothing.

"(Y/n)..."

"I don't care what I said I'm doing this alone." As I finished, I dash to the door within a matter of seconds.

I ran into town to see the boys chasing me. 'Oh fudge, I gotta hide fast' Not even thinking I ran into a dead end. I though they would drag me back to the house. But to my surprise, they stood in front of me.

"...I have an idea... (y/n) if you beat us in a battle, all of us at the same time, we'll come with you and admit that we're cowards, but if you lose you come back with us, just think of it as training" Ness explained.

"What kind of training is this?!"

He then shot a ball of fire at me. I guess we were fighting now.

"G-guys! I don't w-"

Ninten shouted "PK FLASH!" And shot out a ball of light at me. I tried my best to defend myself but they kept beating me down.

Eventually I was on the ground with wounds that wouldn't heal easily.

"It's over (y/n), we aren't going-"

"STOP! I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!"

I quickly dashed up to Ness and grabbed him by the neck. Then in a moments notice, I passed out.

I guess my training was over.