Chapter 3: Sleepover!

"Did anybody bring oreos?" questioned Ninten.

So, 1 hour ago I was in a dark room and now I'm at a boys sleepover. What just happened!?

They were all getting ready to have the sleepover, while I was in the middle of Ness' room (you know where that is, don't you?).

Then Lucas came to see me.

"Umm...are y-you alone?" He whispered.

"No, I'm ok. But thank you anyway."

"Oh...ok. I've got nothing to do so... can I s-sit next to y-y-you?"

Wait, what? I literally just met this kid and he wants to sit sit next to me?

"Umm...sure...?"

This was even more awkward then before. Why would he want to sit next to me? For now, I'm just going to ignore him. But he scooched closer! What is this guys deal?

"Umm...sorry, I need my personal space..."

"Oh! I-I'm really sorry!"

He got up and walked away. I didn't ask him to leave. Claus was right, he's weird.

--at 9:00pm--

Everything was ready. There was pizza and drinks. You know, the usual stuff. But, I wouldn't know yet that this night was going to turn into a disaster.

"Everyone in there p.j's?" Asked Ness.

"Well I don't have some..."

"Oh! I'll go get some for (y/n)."

Great. Now I'm going to share clothes with a boy. Can this night get any worse?

--10:00pm--

For 1 hour, I've playing Truth or Dare. And the dares were brutal. I think one of them was to wedgie themselves and sing an embarrassing lullaby. What were these kids thinking? But, then, my turn came.

"(Y/n)! Truth or Dare?" Said Ninten.

I would decide to go with dare. Why? Because I thought they would go easy on me, since of course, I'm a girl. But I hope they give me something challenging.

"Dare." I said in a serious voice.

"Well then I dare you..." he stopped. I got scared for a moment. And so did the others.

"TO KISS ALL OF US!" He exclaimed.

Wait, now that I think about it, I don't think I'll have a problem with that. But the others had doubts.

"K-kiss us?" Squeaked Ness.

"Yep! And on the lips too..." cheered Ninten.

As soon as he said that, all of them started fan boying. They squealed and screamed with crimson red faces. I kinda feel like joining them. This would be my first kiss!...es.

I decided to kiss the first boy I saw and that would be Travis.

I crawled over to where he was and gave a little peck on the lips. He lit up like a light and hid under his sleeping bag.

I soon kiss all of them and they were squealing under there sleeping bags. Eventually we all went to bed.

And I would always remember that night where I my had first kisses.