Chapter 9: The first enemy?!

Hours had past. It's really boring now that I think about it. But still, I can't give up hope! But my legs hurt from all this walking.

"You guys said we were going to fight monsters or something. I just want to punch something in the face!"

" Patience (y/n)! They'll come to us..."

Well that didn't help. What did Travis mean by 'they'll come to us'? Well it just looks like more walking for me.

3 hours later

"My gosh guys! It's been like, 3 hours! We aren't getting any where! Please tell me we're at least a quarter of the way there!"

"Oh we've been preparing the whole time, It'll be dangerous without proper equipment."

I swear if I don't rip someones/somethings head off right now, I'm gonna do it to them.

Nether the less I need to stay calm. But wait...Don't I need a weapon?

"Hey guys, don't I need a weapon?"

"Oh yeah! Here, use this for now."

Ness handed me a stick.

"Really? I'm not good at swinging a stick but I'll try my best."

I guess I had no choice. But as soon as they bought the last piece of equipment, we were off.

"Let's head off to Threed! We might be able to get some help from there!" Ness shouted gleefully.

"Is that where Porky lives?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nope, he lives in New Pork city. And that's a LONG ways away."

I'm assuming this won't be some cake walk then. Aw well.

☆When they're at Treed☆

"This place s-seems really creepy..."

"C'mon! Lighten up Luke! It's not like you haven't done this before."

"But it s-seems creepier then u-usual."

I agree with Lucas. This place seems really spooky. I don't think we should stay here long. I was snapped out of my train of thought when I saw something in the distance. It look like it was limping towards us.

"G-guys? What's th-that thing?" I said in horror.

Everyone froze. Completely. Then began to shiver. Well, maybe not Claus. He's to cool to be scared.

Then when the monster came into view everyone, including me, shouted,

"ZOMBIE!!!"

All of a sudden, everyone ran up to the monster and the battle began.

Without hesitation, Ninten used pk flash on the zombie...but it didn't work.

It was the zombie's turn.

He paralyzed all of us. Accept one. Me. They froze still as I just stared at the creature that wanted to tare me apart. All of a sudden, Claus spoke to me,

"KILL IT (Y/N)!!!"

"B-but, HOW?"

"USE THE STICK!"

"BUT I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE IT!"

"JUST SWING IT AROUND UNTIL HE DIES!"

"BUT HE'S ALREADY DEAD! HE'S A ZOMBIE!"

"JUST DO IT" *Tries to do a Shia LaBeouf pose*

With that, I ran up to the zombie and swung the stick at him. Apparently I landed 171 damage on him. The exact amount to beat him. He disappeared into thin air, almost like dust.

As he disappeared all of the boys tackled me to the ground.

"You did it (y/n)! You saved us!" (Y/f/e/b) shouted.

I snuggled him in my arms, but it didn't last long since the others were staring at us.

"S-sorry about that." I whispered.

"Well, anyway, let's go find a place to sleep. I know a hotel around here so let's go there." Ness stated.

Well, that was the first enemy. It'll be hard from here on out, because, that was just the beginning.