Chapter 8: We set off!

Just saying, (y/f/e/b) means 'your favorite Earthbound boy' alright, enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------
When I woke up, black was shown to my face again, I'm really starting to get annoyed by that. It didn't last for long when I opened my eyes. Whispers were about.

"S-she's opening up h-her eyes!"

"Well of course I am, Why wouldn't I?"

"Th-thank goddess you're ok (y-y/n)!"

"I'm glad you care about me guys, it means a lot."

I got up from the bed with a stinging pain in my leg. I whimpered a little but it wasn't enough to keep me down.

I soon as I let out a little yelp, they all came to my aid. They look really worried, more worried than usual. All of them were surrounding me with care and asking a bunch of questions like,

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay!?"

"Do you want anything?"

"P-please be o-o-okay!"

I got really annoyed really quickly. And soon...

"YOU GUYS!"

They all went silent, and even looked scared doing so. Especially since I saw Lucas crying a little. I calmed down quickly.

"G-guys...I'm sorry...I'll be fine...Promise..."

I let them all help me. I got used to it, but I was forgetting something important...Of course! Porky!

I then told them that I won the bet and we could go and defeat Porky. Their response,

"Not yet (y/n)!"

"Yeah N-Ness is right. We have to k-keep you here until you're a-all better!"

Well, this is going to take a lot of convincing. And a lot of kisses. I feel fine and nothing hurts anymore. I think they're keeping me here for another reason...

"Well guys, I feel fine, and nothing hurts, so can't we go now?"

They all huddled and I heard whispers. Guess they were deciding if we should go or not.

The next thing I knew they all huddled around me. I blushed hard. Is this really what they want?

That's when Claus started talking, "So (y/n), we know you wanna go so--"

Of course I cut him of for the real reason. "Guys if you want a kiss then fine, as long as we get to beat Porky in the ground."...I regret nothing.

Seriously I regret nothing. Because I did this before, as long I get to punch someone in the face. I'm ready to accept whatever they say.

"(Y-y/n)..." Ness trailled off.

They all tried to speak but kept studdering and trailing off. Why are they so cute?

Eventually Ninten was the bravest one and kissed my cheek. Claus shouted at Ninten and so did the others. But Lucas got a little timid when someone yelled at him. I was tired with their childish behavior.

"GUYS SERIOUSLY! SHUT UP AND BEHAVE!"

They all stood there scared. I guess I made myself clear. I quickly calmed down and began to speak in a soothing voice.

"Now that I made myself clear, we can move on and go with defeated Porky?"

All at the same time they said in a quiet and shakey voice, "y-yes ma'am."

"G-guys I'm super sorry...I just want to save this world and prove that I'm strong. I guess I put that before my friends...now come here and give me a hug?"

I knew they wouldn't forgive me, but I opened my arms up anyway. I love them all and they're the only friends I have that I know of.

To my surprise, they ran into my arms and sobbed like big babies. Screaming my name I holding me tightly.

"I'll never let you go, (y-y/n)!!!" (Y/f/e/b) said crying as hard as ever.

I was crying also. It really got to me 'cause I love them. We let go of each other and I had to said, "We're all such big crybabies, aren't we?"

They nodded and we all left the house. But before we left I gave them kisses on the lips. Man did they blush after that.

So here we go. On our big, Earthbound adventure.