Chapter 10: Travis

(Edit: Please reread the conversation with (y/n) and Travis at the end! It's important to the story! I know this seems like an edit, but trust me! It's important!)

Heading towards the hotel, I noticed that Travis was tapping my shoulder. I acknowledged him.

"Yes Travis?"

"Umm... (y/n)? I think what you did back there was cool...even though you used a stick..."

Lucas pushed him out of the way having an excited look on his face.

"Y-Yeah (y/n)! That was so cool!"

I rubbed the back of my head nervously. Getting compliments from these boys really makes me blush, I mean, who wouldn't?

And the fact that I did that with a stick?! That's super impressive. Blushes crossed my face the whole time we were heading to the hotel.

~ At the hotel ~

I through my stuff on to the bed. But it wasn't very much stuff. There were only 3 beds. So I was going to have to share a bed with...one of the boys. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

"Hey guys! Let's play truth or dare!" Ness shouted full of enthusiasm.

At the same time, we all shouted "NO" With blushes.

"You knew what happened last time, right?" Ninten said in a sort of worried tone.

Ness went silent, we all did.

"Well that aside, let's think about how we're going to get to Porky. So I was thinking we should cut across the ocean, we'd be there in a flash!" Claus stated with a proud look on his face.

But Ninten had to come in and say, "Yeah but where are we gonna get a boat genius?"

"...Ninten I hate you"

"Awww! Hate ya too!"

"Well...We could, umm, use the Sky runner!" Ness shouted.

"What's that?" Of course, I asked.

"Wait, isn't it broken from the last time we used it?" Travis whined. Completely ignoring me.

Everyone went silent to thing of ideas. Just when you think they have an idea, they go back to thinking. So I pitched in my own idea.

"Umm...how about we think about this in the morning...?"

"...That seems reasonable."

"I could live with that"

"Yeah sure whatever."

Well, that was easy. I ask if I could sleep in a bed of my own. Witch Claus repiled with, "Well...There's three beds and six of us...so...You can at least try to sleep with one of us, right?"

"...Fine. I'll sleep with...Lucas"

"You can't" Claus seemed nervous when he said that.

"Well why not?"

"Umm...You can sleep with Travis, ok? Bye!"

It seemed sudden, but I'm sure he has a good reason.

~At bed time~

It took a while, but we're ready for bed. I would assume that we have gone faster, but a ladie needs to be perfect for bed! I swear, the boys were begging to go to the bathroom. Any longer and they would peed themselves! Well, at least Lucas would.

I got into the bed with Travis, hoping this night I would keep my innocence. When the light tured out and everyone was settled, Travis spoke to me.

"So I didn't get to say earlier but, that was awesome back there."

"I think I get the point, why don't you talk about yourself?" I asked nicely.

"Well...I don't wanna talk about myself..."

"W-what?! How come?!?"

"...I...lost my brother to some people called 'the modern men'"

"...Wow, is he dead?!"

"I don't know (y/n), I think he's still alive, but if he were, he would be under Porky's control, 'cause the modern men are controled by Porky."

"Wow, Travis... so I guess I know why you don't talk so much, don't worry, we'll find a way to get your brother back "

"Yeah, I guess so...but let's sleep so we can think of a way to get to Porky, ok?"

"Ok, good night Travis."

"Good night (y/n)"

So I shut my eye lids, and thought of tomorrow. What will be in store for us?