Chapter 19 - Does He Know...?

Hikaru's P.O.V

It's been 1 week, and the deadline is only a week away!! What am I going to do?! I do think he has a hint on what's going to happen though. I am DEFINITELY NOT good at keeping secrets!!!

I gave too many hints....oops!

(Rewind 4 days ago....)

I was packing most of my clothes so I don't have to do it at the last minu-

"Hey Hikaru! I came to surprise you today!!~" Akihiko said.

I instantly jumped and threw my suitcase, that was packed with clothes into the closet. I forgot to close the bag, so clothes were all over the floor, making an art of messy clothes.

"Ummmm....okay? Why do you have all your clothes over the floor?" Akihiko said.

Dammit! What do I say?! I probably look so stupid with the dumbfounded look on my face! I know!

"Um..um...I was trying out these clothes to see which fit or not!! Hehehe yeah!! ;^-^"

Damn! Could I have not sold more obvious!? He looked at me with the face of 'are you okay?' I just stood there, smiling like a freaking idiot. I was sweat dropping right now, after what felt like an eternity, he just smiled with an "alright!"

Thank God! Hopefully he didn't find out the real reason my clothes wee scattered across the floor...

(Present)

Yeah, that day was awkward...but there's still more to come...

(Rewind 3 days ago...)

I was texting my sister on a bench in the park on how happy she was going to see me.

Sister: I can't wait to see you little brother!! I've missed you so much!! 😭

Hikaru: You're so dramatic, calm down. 😑

Sister: WHAT!? HOW CAN I!? it's been literally years since I've seen you!! I'm gonna tackle you to the floor when you come home!!

Hikaru: Might as well die...

Sister: Anyways...do you have a boyfriend Or girlfriend?~ c'mon! You have to have one! No lying on this one!

Hikaru: Ummmm....

Dammit! I really want to tell her that I do have a boyfriend, but at the same time, I don't. Oh well...might as well tell h-

"Hey Hikaru!! What a coincidence to see you here!!"

I instantly got scared, and quickly as possible put my phone away.

"A-a-akihiko!! Y-you s-scared m-me!" I said with panic in my voice.

How the hell do we keep on bumping into each other?! My heart feels likes it's beating out of my chest, until it finally calms down.

"Who were you texting?" Akihiko said in a very serious, and dark tone, with a very dark aura to go with it.That sent shivers down my spine!

"U-um...m-my sister!" I said rather nervously, which was true! Hopefully he doesn't ask what we were talking about...

"What were you guys talking about?" Akihiko said, as I jinxed myself. Great....

"Ummmm...." dammit! I'm stuck! I got nothing for this! I just have to make a run for it, even though it might make matters worse, and there were like a billion options to say.

"Um, I have to go! I forgot I was...going to take a shower! Bye! Love you!!" I said as I ran off with the wind. Man, I suck when it comes to lying and coming up with excuses...

Akihiko's P.O.V

What was that all about? Well, I am kinda weird too! It wasn't just a 'coincidence' finding him on the bench, let's just say that stalking really does help! BUT HE BETTER NOT BE TEXTING ANOTHER GUY OR GIRL THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT!! THEY WILL BE ADDED TO MY 'PEOPLE TO KILL LIST!!

But he will never anyways!! I can always go through his phone when I find him suspicious! I already know his password anyways!

But really...what were they talking about?

(Present)

Hikaru's P.O.V

Now that I really think about it... I'm really pathetic!! I need to tel Akihiko what's going to happen in a week, before it's too late!

Hikaru: Hey Akihiko! You wanna come over tomorrow? I need to talk to you~

Akihiko: Hey gorgeous!~ Of course I can come over! Especially if it's to have some more fun!~ 😉

Hikaru: Okay! Come over at 12!

Akihiko: Alright~

Man! He doesn't know what's coming ahead of him! Whether or not me or him likes it or not, I have to leave, and I AM going to tell him!! Hopefully, he takes it easy...

___________________________________________________

Guess who's back!~