Chaper 1 - Is this...love?

Akihiko was a regular 16 teenage school boy, but little did his classmates know he was all broken down to the core, and always getting beat up by his abusive father. In school, he was always known as "The handsome prince" in his school.

Girls will always be swooning over him, but Akihiko thought it was the grossest thing to him, but he wanted his reputation to be good, so he will treat ladies nicely. On day, as he was walking out of Aoyama High School, he heard a man screaming in a dark alley, so he went to check it out.

As he went deeper into the dark alley, he saw a gang of guys beating up a guy in his 16s or 17s. Akihiko was angered that an innocent guy was getting beat up by a gang, so he punched the leader of the gang, and the rest of the gang ran away, including the leader. "Are you okay?" Asked Akihiko to the poorly beaten up guy.

Akihiko had made eye contact to the guy, and thought he was the most handsome young man he ever saw. "U-um, yes, I'm o-okay, thank you." All Akihiko evedid was just stare at him as if he was the most beautiful guy in the world. "H-here, l-let me h-help you u-up." Said Akihiko as he helped the poor young man up. He did not know why he was stuttering. "Thank you for helping me there, my name is Hikaru Yomamata, a first year in Aoyama High School, class 2-B."

Said Hikaru as he bowed. Akihiko eyes widened as he heard him say that he goes to the same school he did. Akihiko never saw him in lunch, or anywhere else in his school. "Um, my name is Akihito Tamaki also a first year in Aoyama High School, class 1-A." Hikaru's eyes widened as he heard he was also in his school. "Really? Your in my school too? I never see you around?" Akihiko didn't know what to say after that. "Well I-I have t-to get going to my house, it was great meeting you, and thank you for saving me! Bye!" Hikaru said as he ran off the dark alleyway.

Akihiko felt his heart race as he left. "Is this what they call...love? No, it can't be! Where both guys...but my heart won't stop pounding...why?" Akihiko said as he was walking home with a smirk plastered on his face. "If I do love him, I will make him mine, no one else can have him." Akihiko said murmuring to himself.

Do you like it? Comment if you want more! Story written mostly for love_yaoi15