Chapter 13 - Melissa-chan's Ceremony

Akihiko's P.O.V.

Today is the day, that poor Melissa-chan's ceremony begins. If I don't behave, my beautiful Hikaru will be dearly upset. I dressed in a suit and tie, just like the school told us to. I want my Hikaru to be happy when I'm there, not sad because bitchy-chan died! Why does he miss her!? Does he not love me!? Is Melissa-chan all he cares about!?

I need to calm down. Just one day, I can get over it! I got my black, wrinkle-proof tux on with a blue tie. I put on my shiny black shoes that I just polished this morning, with a little bit of gel in my hair. I have to behave, I need to.

Hikaru's P.O.V.

I dressed in my best attire, I need to, for my best friend. I still can't believe she's gone, she didn't deserve to die! I looked in the mirror in the bathroom, and saw that a tear fell from my eye, not the best at hiding my emotions. I know I'm gonna start crying during the ceremony, but I'll try my best to not to, even though I have Akihiko to comfort me on my dullest days. I still remember the day he gave me such a warm kiss to cheer me up, which was yesterday. His kisses are like heaven to me. There so warm, so luxurious. So- oh shit! I was so focused on Akihiko, when I should be worrying about school! Me and Akihiko have to meet up at my locker to go to the ceremony together. Whatever you do, don't seem weak, I thought to myself.

I walked to school, and saw Akihiko leaning against my locker, with some girls fangirling over him. I get a little jealous, but I know he doesn't like the fangirls, there annoying! I walked to where Akihiko is, and all the girls moved away, squealing with excitement. "Hey love, want to go? These girls are bothering me!" He whispered to me, whining. I giggled a little, leaving with Akihiko, hand to hand, to the ceremony.

As we walked to the ceremony, I saw Beautiful, colorful flowers around a picture of Melissa-chan smiling, and candles that people were putting, the ones with the fake light. I got out my backpack and took out a candle, and placed it around Melissa-chan's picture. She was so beautiful in the picture, almost as if it looked real.

Akihiko's P.O.V.

Rage. Rage was all I felt as I saw he still had feelings for Melissa-chan. What does she have that I do not!? How am I going to make it through the whole day without being angry!? UGH! I should've been absent today and told Hikaru that I was sick...no, I can't do that! He'll be suspicious of me that I was absent. I don't want the love me and Hikaru shared to be ruined! Never! If that happened....if that happened....why am I even thinking of this!? I turned back to my normal self, and walked with Hikaru to the chairs, where they were aligned in a perfectly straight lines.

Hikaru's P.O.V.

Throughout the whole speech of Melissa-chan's death, I tried my best to hold my tears back. They were saying how she was, what she was like, and how she didn't deserve to die. At the end of the speech, we all were dismissed from school, even though it's too early, they thought too many people were too sad, which was true. I thought Akihiko would comfort me like he always does, but nothing happened.

Instead, he was just standing next to me, his eyes with a look of hatred and anger. Is he mad at me or something? I asked myself. Of course not, that's ridiculous, but then.... I couldn't take it. I ran away from school, with my backpack, and sat in a dark alley, thinking about my best friends death. I couldn't stop thinking about it, it was sad. Who would do this!? I sat there with my head between my knees, sobbing, with the sadness.

Akihiko's P.O.V.

God dammit! I messed up! I messed up so bad! Hikaru needed me! He needed me! I should've known better than to let him all alone by himself. I should've comforted him, cared for him, and all I did was let him run off, cry in the hands of sadness. I ran to where I saw him run, and found him in a dark alley, sobbing with his head between his knees. I just stood there, wondering what to do...wait. Why is he sobbing again?

Now I know.....it was Melissa-chan! Why is she so important to her!? I killed her, he should be happy, not sad!! He doesn't deserve to be comforted! He doesn't if he just cares for her!! "Ha...you're a wimp Hikaru! You just run off without telling me where you're going! That doesn't solve anything, and yet, you still miss That girl! You're pathetic!" I yelled to Hikaru.

Oh no, oh no oh no oh no!! He looked up at me with his face stained from the dried tears. Why did I say that!? His sad expression changed to an angry expression. "I'M the pathetic one!?My BEST FRIEND just died, and you're calling me weak!?" He got up and tried to run away, but I grasped his arm. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I HATE YOU!!" He yelled at me. I let go with a shocked expression on my face. He doesn't mean that....does he? What have I done!? This is all my fault! "Hikaru, I didn't mean that please! I'm so so so sorry!! HIKARU!! PLEASE STOP!! I NEED YOU!!" I yelled as I chased him out of the dark alley. I'm the real monster...

Hikaru's P.O.V.

I can't believe he would say that stuff to me!! I ran away as far as I can, even if he was yelling to come back. Was he....jealous that Melissa-chan died!? No...no....he would never be jealous!! I thinking way too into it...but he did say that I still miss that girl in a jealous tone. Who cares right now! I ran to my house, locked the door, all the doors, and ran back up to my room. I cried and screamed into the pillow on my bed.

Are we still going to be dating after this? No. I don't want to date a guy, or anybody, who doesn't even knows how I feel after someone really close to me dies, who doesn't even comforts me, or calls me weak? He's the weak one, I thought, but that wont do me any good. I think he'll get the idea that the relationship we had is over. I probably will never forgive him, ever.....but, even if I do still love him, our relationship will be....more different.

___________________________________________________________

(PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT!!)

Finally! I finished! Thank the gods for my mom letting me use her computer! I'm so so so sorry that I updated so late, It honestly took longer than I expected to be, I will still update this book, so keep on reading it! If I can get this book to have more than 500 people reading it, I will do a lemon! Yes, yes I will, and, I will do....... another book, but, I need to have at least 50 followers, yeah! Requests for this book, and maybe for my other book, but no anime one shots or anime x reader, will be open, so let me see your Ideas, just comment down below, and I may use 'em! bye my peeps! Also, I was going to put, "Say Something Nightcore" but for some reason, this computer didn't let me, it doesn't even let me put a photo WHY!?! Sorry peeps! The song is part of the story, hope you like it!