Chapter 6 - The New Couple?

Hikaru's P.O.V.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! I slammed my alarm clock to tell it to shut up, as I get up and do my regular morning routine. As I opened the door to see Akihiko there, I jumped a little from the surprise I got from Akihiko "Good morning, Hikaru! Ready to go to school?" Akihiko said in his happy, cheerful voice. I feel so lucky that a hot guy like him fucked me!

"Ready as I'll ever be! I guess we should get heading, let's walk together!" I said, feeling my cheeks burn with a light pink blush. Just seeing him smile makes my cheeks turn red as a cherry.

We walked to school, when I felt him hold my hand. I blushed madly as he had a smile plastered on his face. We got a lot of attention from the girls in the school, as the guys had shocked looks on there faces. The girls kept on squealing and whispering to each other, I guess they like guy x guy?

Akihiko's P.O.V.

Everybody kept on looking at us, getting whispers from here and there. I was actually enjoying it, that way people knew he was my property, and nobody else's! Anyone who dares talks to him, or even tries to take him away from me, I won't hesitate to kill them. He's mine, and mine only!!

Hikaru's P.O.V.

As I was in front of my class, as I thanked Akihiko for walking me to my class. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I'll see you on lunch, Hikaru!" U-um....y-you t-to!" I stuttered out. My whole face was red. All the girls that saw us tried to hold back there excitement and there screams. 'Man, there annoying' I said in my head. I went to class, which seemed to end in a breeze. Life does go fast!

It wasn't a while until lunched started. I saw Akihiko on top of the roof. He waved for me to sit next to him. I walked over to sit with him, talking and laughing like usual.

Akihiko's P.O.V.

I sat next to Hikaru, talking and laughing like we always do. I love him. I love everything about him; the way he breathes, his eyes, his hair, his personality, what he wears, his voice, and let's not forget about how he makes 'love.' I want him all to myself, but right now, I'm going to wait, I don't want him to hate me for any reason. He won't ever even try to leave me, he won't, ever. I will tie him to a bed if I half to if he tries to leave me, but right now, were good, besides, I already checked his phone, no family problems, nothing. He's good to go. We'll be happy, forever.

Sorry this story is so short, even on Christmas vacation, your always busy! I do start school on Monday, so tat means I will publish a litter more late than usual. Have a good day peeps! (That's your new nickname, peeps! If you don't like it, just change it. In the next chapters, Akihiko starts acting like a yandere, and Hikaru going to america to take care of his mother isn't until later on the story, I'm making g this story last long. Bye peeps!!