Chapter 18 - Going To Tell Him...Later

Hikaru's P. O.V.

I couldn't believe it. I was having the best life with my new boyafriend, but now I have to leave!! At this point, I was crying, the inking of a solution on how to solve this, then it hit me: how am I going to solve this?!

I can't just tell Akihiko to come with me!! I also can't just visit him, or him visit me regularly! It's America! I don't know what to do. It's like the world is fading away, slowly, getting darker. By the time I was thinking on what to do, I collapse on the floor.

Akihiko's P.O.V.

I was laughing from the texts I send Hikaru. I was waiting for him to text back, but got nothing. I was a little worried on what might happen, but then more minutes flew by.

5 minutes: he's probable taking a shower, nothing to worry about!! (^-^;)

10 minutes: hehe, he's getting probably getting groceries!! (Just making up excuses)

30 minutes: man, it probably a lot of groceries!!! Yes, A LOT!!

45 minutes: he's probably out having fun! Wait... WHAT!? What kind of fun?!?!? He wouldn't ever!!!

1 hour: THAT IT!! IM GOING RO HIS HOUSE!!! If I see another man in the bed..... IMMA KILL BOTH OF THEM!!!!!

I quickly took my keys for the car, and drove to Hikaru's house. I saw that the house had some sort of dark aura, which scared me a little. I gulped, and in a flash, opened the door, and ran all the way up to his room.

I slammed the door open, eyes closed. "HIKARU!! Why weren't yo-" I opened to see a sight that made my eyes go wide open. Hikaru was on the floor, as if he passed out. "Hikaru!!" I yelled. I quickly picked him up bridal style, and set him on the bed gently.

I went downstairs, and wet a rag with nice cold water. I quickly went upstairs and put the rag on Hikaru's forehead. I sat next to him and caressed his cheeks, smiling soflty at his beautiful form. My smile then slowly turned into a frown, thinking on how he even fainted. Was it lack of sleep...or even worst?

As I was thinking on all of he horrible possibilities on how Hikaru even ended up on the floor,I heard a faint grunt from the boy below me. I looked down to see Hikaru waking up.

Hikaru's P.O.V.

My body started to sake up, and as soon as I got my vision back, I saw Akihiko with an expression of relieve. "Well, look who finally woke up!" Akihiko said with a small giggle. I giggled too, seeing how cute he looked.

I ten realized something hit me, something that happened that got me in this mess. I couldn't dare to tell Akihiko on what I had to do. He would....he would.... Go crazy!! I didn't want to ruin the moment, so when the time comes, I will tell him, whether or not I or him likes it or not. This is going to be tough.

"Hikaru, may I ask you a question?" Akihiko said in a calming voice, which snapped me back to reality.

"Um...sure, what is it?" I said, knowing he was going to ask how I got into this mess.

"How come you ended up on the floor when I got here?" Akihiko asked with worry in his voice.

"Um.....lack of sleep?" I sort of asked. Akihiko gave me a confused, but later changed to a smile. I smiled back, but not proud that I had to lie.

"Oh, okay. I'm just glad that you aren't hurt or anything" Akihiko said with the most beautiful smile I'm the universe.

I hated this. How am I going to tell him that I have to leave to America to take care of my mother!? Luckily, I have 2 weeks to tell him, and I'm going to tell him.

"Thank you for caring about me." I said with a little sadness in my voice.

"I will always worry about you." Akihiko said embracing me.

I have no Idea how I will tell him I'm leaving.

_____________________________________________

Hello peeps! I'm so sorry I updated so late, and didn't update last week, I was REALLY busy! I will try my best to not update late or not update at all. I love you, bye peeps!!