Chapter 10 - A Day Without Akihiko

Hikaru's P.O.V.

Something a little off with Akihiko. Whenever I would go to his house, he would always have candles lit up. Sometimes it would smell like some written meat, and whenever I watch the news, there would always be a death of some random guys around my age. Some were total strangers, and others were people at my school who would try to talk to me, but I know Akihiko would never do such a thing.

I had to get ready for school, a today, were taking an algebra test. All I'm gonna say, it's not my best subject. What's even worst is we have to take it on a Monday!! Ugh! My boyfriend can't even take the test because he said he has some "business" to take care of.

We had 2 hours to finish the test, and it only took me like 1 and a half hours. The test was pretty hard, but also had some easy ones on the way. The teacher picked up all our tests, and the bell rang to lunch. I signed in relief, I was starving! As I was walking down the hall, my phone buzzed.

I went to the bathroom. So no one could see me. I opened the text message. "How was the test, my beautiful? Was it hard? Hopefully not, you're so smart with all the grades you get!" He was right. I usually do gut the best grades, even in my worst subj- wait! How does he know I was taking a test!? Was he stalking me!? I was desperate to know, so I texted him back.

"How do you know I was taking a test?" I texted as calmly as I can. He didn't text back, which got me impatient. "I said, how do you know I was taking a test god dammit!!" I texted back, losing my patients with this guy. "Tsk tsk tsk. You're a feisty one eh? There are so many windows in schools, and hiding in the bathroom isn't gonna do much help, beautiful." My heart dropped.

How does he know I'm here!? I'm not safe! He could attack me, and I'm not so good with that stuff! I ran out of the bathroom, and wen to the rooftop. I panted out of exhaustion. The were a good amount of people. He can't attack me here, I'm safe here with all the people, goo- my phone buzzed.

I did not feel like talking with that stalker! I sighed in frustration as I saw the message. "There's no reason to be afraid of me, beautiful. I would never hurt you, only the people who dare talk to you, ore try to take you away from me, beautiful!" Try to hurt the people who talk to me, or try to take them away from him?! What a psycho! I belong to Akihiko, NOT this stalker!

I went to talk to my best friend, Melissa-chan. She was my best friend since 3rd grade. She came from America, and tried to learn the Japanese language. We became best friends, and never leave each others side. I introduced her to my boyfriend, and got a nosebleed because of a yaoi couple. Akihiko didn't like her at first, but then started to like her because she's not into dating or me.

"She's always on the rooftop!" I mumbled to myself. I couldn't find her anywhere. I checked the rooftop, this cafeteria, even around he school! I waited for her outside of the bathroom, and s still wasn't there! I was getting worried that something bad happened to her. I calmed down realizing that she might be absent. She's not so good with attendance. The bell rang, and I we back to class, sighing with relief that she might be absent.

Akihiko's P.O.V.

Done!! My 7th kill! My first kill was that guy who tried to ruin our date, the 2nd was the one who kept on looking at him all the time in school, the 3rd was a random guy, he looked annoying, the 4th was a cashier from a manga store, who tried to give my Hikaru his phone number, the 5th was another random guy when me and him argued about video games, the 6th was a drunk 22 year old who tried to buy a drink for my Hikaru, and the 7th was Melissa-chan.

I know, she doesn't have interest in Hikaru or dating, but she was trying to steal away my Hikaru! On Sundays, Hikaru always hangs out with her, and not me! I only get to see him Monday through Saturday, its not fair!! I want to see him everyday!! I know he'll be upset that his best friend died, but I'm doing it for the good of our relationship!!

"Some......one......p-plea.....se............h-help" Melissa-chan chocked out, well, I gotta finish my job!!

(Warning! Blood and gore!!!)

I amputated her head off, as she was screaming in pain. I muffled her screaming with my hand so no one could here here pathetic screams. "Next time, never ever go near my sempai!!" I said to her as I walked away with her head in my backpack.

Hikaru's P.O.V.

School time was over, and I went home to see Akihiko was waving at me like a crazy man. I went over to him in a sprint, and hugged him tightly. "I missed you, Akihiko" I said. "I missed you too, my angel~" Akihiko said. He gave me a deep kiss, with a little tongue action, as he pulled away, and went inside my house to play video games, which got my mind off of Melissa-chan. I hope she's okay.