Chapter 12. Unbelievable

I pull away slowly and touch my lips. Shocked to what just happened. Damn. Desai just kissed me. He smirks and leans closer to me. "I mean it." he whispers. With no hesitation and thought, I throw my hand across Desai's face. "I have a boyfriend!" I say standing up. I see him begin to tense up. I notice everyone has their eyes on us. I grab my clutch and walk out the restaurant. I hear Desai's angry footsteps behind me. "Jasmine." he calls. I ignore him and walk towards the car. "Jasmine wait."

I reach for the passengers door handle and find it locked. "Jasmine listen to me." Desai says softly. He grabs my hand, spins me, and pins me against the car. Lifting my chin up his lips crash onto mine. His soft lips against mine feel so wonderful. He tugs on my bottom lip and I slowly let him in. His tongue comforts mine and I can't seem to stop. I have to. No you don't. I have a boyfriend. He doesn't have to find out. What happened to love and loyalty? Pssh, your no fun.

Desai slowly pulls away. I stare into his dark brown eyes. He lightly smiles and pulls me closer to him. Damn girl you on a role tonight. His hand slides behind me and my breathing intensifies. Stop being so figgity. He opens the car door and lets go of me. I eye him suspiciously and I get in the car. He closes the door and gets in on the other side. Bringing the engine to life, he takes me home. The whole car ride is spent in silence.

We pull into the drive way and I look at him. He doesn't even try to look at me. I sigh and open the car door. Jasmine wait." he says suddenly grabbing my wrist. I look at him and the look on his face breaks my heart. "I'm sorry about tonight... It won't happen again." he sighs. I look down at his hand, still holding my wrist. Apart of me wants it to happen again. I bring my free hand to his cheek and his eyes lighten. I gently place my lips on his and kiss him lightly. Braking away he looks at me surprisingly. I get out the car and walk up to the door. I watch as he disappears down the street.

Going inside I see Chris and Lamar sitting on the couch. They direct their attention to me. "How was it?" Chris asks. I put on a smile and walk to him. "It was fine." I says quietly. "Just fine?" he eyes me suspiciously.

"Yeah. Nothing happened. And it won't. I'm going to bed now." I say barely audible walking away.

Chris and Lamar's voice faintly fade as I walk into my room. Throw ing my clutch to the side me, I plop down on the bed. I fall back onto the bed and sigh. What is happening to me? Slipping off my heels I pull back the comforter and lay down.

My phone beeps and Quinton's name pops across my screen. I unlock it and see a message,

Quinton: i miss u beautiful. are u ok?

I love that he cares about me so much.

Me: I miss you to babe. And yeah I'm ok.

Quinton: good. i wish u were here with me tho.

Me: Me to.

Quinton: Jasmine.

Me: Yes Quinton?

Quinton: I love u.

Me: I love you to. Goodnight.

_____________________________________

Author's Note: Hey guys. here ya go. its kind of suckyish but the next chapter is going to blow your mind.