Chapter 4. He's Apart Of Me

* Thursday *

I wake the next morning at the usual time. I get in the shower and did my morning routine. I notice my dad wasn't home because of how quiet it was. The smell of cooked food is in the air but it was faint.

I went back into my room and got dressed quickly putting on my black tights, black Uggs boots, and a grey sweater putting my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. There I find Chris sitting on a stool eating breakfast. "Goodmorning Chris." I say sweetly. He didn't respond. He's still upset. I walk over to the counter and make my plate. I then sit right across from him. He's just looking at his plate. Seeing my brother like this hurts me. I begin to eat my food. You can feel the tension in the air. "Chris? I just want to say I'm sorry." I say sincerely. He looks up at me and stares into my eyes. The doorbell rings and we both direct our attention towards the door. "My ride is here." I say getting up. I empty my plate and put the dishes in the sink. I kiss Chris on the cheek as I leave. I grab my purse off the couch and go to the door.

I open the door and there stands Quinton looking fine as ever. He wore black sweats and a grey muscle T. I look him up and down. He must of saw the way I was looking at him because he smirked. "Do I look that good?" he asked with a chuckle. I snapped out of my gaze and looked into his eyes. Since he stands a good foot taller than me, I had to look up. "Let me get my things and then we can go." He walked in and stood by the door. I ran upstairs and grabbed everything I would need for school. I came back down and we walked outside to the car. I noticed he had a different car today. It was a red lamborghini. I loved the sight of it. He opened the passenger door for me and waited until I was safely in before closing the door. I swear he could be such a gentlemen at times. I like that about him. He hopped in the car on the driver's side and drove all the way to school with his music blasting.

We got to school and he parked in his usual parking spot. He got out the car and helped me out as well. He closed the car door and before either of us could walk any further the she devil herself walked up.

Stephanie. I hate this bitch. She's been his on and off girlfriend for two years now. Last I heard, they aren't together at the moment. Chris can't stand her either. Not only is she a bitch, she's the soccer captain. Boys love to watch her in those short ass skank shorts. She's got all the boys wrapped around her pretty little finger, even the girls. "Quinny? I called you last night but your line was busy." she said. "Maybe I was busy." he said. "Well, are you doing anything tonight?" she asked twirling a peice of her hair and batting her eyes. "Naw, I'm free tonight." he said smirking while crossing his arms. "Well, I was hoping if you would spend it with me." she said anxious like.

He nodded his head and she smiled walking away. I couldn't believe myself. I know Quinton and I aren't together but he could at least have the decency and respect not to have that conversation infront of me. He just agreed to do the nasty with her tonight. Ewwww. I turned around and started heading for the school building.

"Jasmine, where are you going?" he asked running up to me and pulling my arm.

I wiggled out of his grip and kept walking to the school.

"Jasmine whats wrong?" he said noticing I wasn't answering him.

I still didn't answer and kept walking towards the school. I really don't want to see or hear from him right now. I'm a junior and he's a senior. His classes were on the other side of the building in C and D hall. I was heading towards A and B hall where my classes were.

He grabbed me by my waist and spun me around so I was facing him. I know my facial expression showed pure hate and disgust.

"Jasmine. Whats wrong?' he asked again.