Chapter 6. Dinner (Part Two)

She spins around and walks towards the end of the building. I don't move, I just watch her. She looks back at me a gestures me to follow her. She turns the corner and dissapears. I follow behind her. Where could she be going?

I turn the corner but she's not there. My eyes grow at the sight I see. A beach. I walk to the end of then sidewalk and look at the veiw. Where is Jasmine. I walk closer towards the beach. The grass slowly transforms into sand the farther I walk. I look to my right and there she is. Standing by the water in the far distance. The wind blows and sends her hair flying behind her. She stands still. She's overlooking the beach.

Step by step I walk over to her. Small waves crash onto the shore. As I get closer to her the smell of the sea flows through my nostrils. I am now three feet away from her. We don't say anything. The moonlight glistens off the water. The stars light up the sky. The wind is slightly blowing, whipping the grass in all directs. The sound of the water hitting the shore is calming. "My mom used to bring Chris and I out here." she says braking the silence. "Its beautiful. Your beautiful." I say. She looks back at me and smiles. Putting my hands in my pockets I walk up behind her. Our shadows cast out due to the light, my taller figure over her smaller one.

"Sometimes I feel lost without her." she softly says. "She's always with you. She never left." I say. She nodds her head and sighs.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me. She flinches at my action but doesn't reject. We look out over the shining water. "Quinton?" she says letting it hang. "Yes." I say kind of in a question. "Are you scared?" she asks with a crack in her voice.

I nuzzle my face in her neck. I just stay there a minute. Then I lift my head up and sigh. "Scared of not being a good father? Yes. Scared of actually having a baby? No." I say. She lays her arms over mine. She turns around facing me. She slowly lifts up her head meeting my eyes. We just stare into eachothers eyes for a while before she speaks. "You'll be a great father." she says. I give her a smirk and gently place my lips on hers.

She wraps her arms around my neck and deepens the kiss. I pull her closer to me and tug on her bottom lip for entrance. She accepts and I caress her tounge. She tastes as good as she looks. She slightly pulls back for air but quickly returns. This is something I never thought I'd have with Jasmine.

She pulled back and looked down at the ground. Something's wrong. "Whats wrong." I ask her. "I can't do this." she said. I raised my eyebrows. "Do what?"

"This. You and me."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. You didn't do anything."

"Then what?"

"I don't want to be in a relationship just because we're having a baby. I want a relationship because we really have feelings for eachother." she says frowning.

I place one finger under her chin and lift her eyes to mine. "I want a relationship with you. Not just for the baby." she turns her head and a tear strolls down her face. I lift her chin up once again and look into her eyes. "I mean it." I say wiping her tear away.

Jasmine puts her face in my chest and hugs me tight. I sway us side to side. She looks up and kisses me softly. I let go of her and take off my tuxedo jacket. I spread it out on the sand and sit down. She smiles a beautiful smile and sits on my lap.

I hold her in my arms as we talk about random things. We laugh and have a good time. "I could spend all day and night out here." she says. "It is nice."I say.

Suddenly she stands up and kicks off her heels. "What are you doing?" I ask confused. "Living." she simply says. What could she mean. Before I know, she takes off running along side the water. I grin. I hurriedly take off my socks and shoes, get up and chase after her. For someone who is in a tight ass dress she sure does run fast. I'm not to far She giggles and looks back. Yeah, she's related to Chris. He a fast runner to. She slows down and I catch up to her. The wind blows and her hair blows all in her face. She's still laughing. I pull her hair out of her face and grab her hands.

I look into her glistening eyes and my heart stops for a split sceond. She entwines our fingers and kisses my neck. One that sends a chill through my body. She laughs through the kiss. Slowly making her way up my jaw line, and to my lips, my phone rings. I let go of her hand and reach into my pocket. I answer the phone. "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Quinton, where are you?"asks my dad. "We're coming." I say and hang up.

I look back down at the beautiful girl infront of me and scan her once again. "Who was that?" she asks. "My dad, its time to go." I say. She nodds her head and we walk to get our things. Must I remind you we ran all across the beach. We're walking hand in hand. We don't say anything. Just enjoy eachother's company.

I stop in my tracks and she looks back at me. "What are doing?" asks Jasmine. I give her a smirk and swoop her up in my arms bridal like. She buts out in laughter and squirms a little. I tighten my grip on her and carry her the rest of the way. We get to our things and I put her down. I shake off my tuxedo jacket and throw it across my arm. She puts back on her heels and grabs my hand. We walk back to the front of the restaurant and our parents are waiting for us. They look at us with curious eyes. "Well don't you to look happy." says my ma. Jasmine smiles and walks over to her dad.

Everyone says goodbye and we go our seperate ways. My parents and I walk to the car. And as soon as we get in, they start arguing.

I just wish they could work things out. The ride home seams forever. Hearing them argue pisses me off. I just want to go on a rampage. When we do get home, I go straight upstairs to my room. I slam the door behind me, only that didn't work. My parents room is down the hall. And they are loud as fuck.I hate when they argue. I get out off my suit and put on some basketball shorts and get in bed.

My parents are still yelling back and forth. Mom my thinks he's cheating and he denies it. I look at the time and its 1:27. Throwing a pillow over my head my phone vibrates. I check my phone and its Stephanie. I read the message "Quinny. I'm home alone and horny. I'll do anything you want me to." she sure knows how to please a guy. "I'm on my way." I text her back. She sends back a winky face.

I get up, throw on a shirt and some shoes and get my keys. I walk downstairs and go out the door. Putting the key in the ignition, I start the car and speed all the way to Stephanie's.

I pull in her drive way and get out the car. I knock on the door and wait for her to answer. She opens the door revealing a purple laced bra and pantie set. Stephanie jumps on me feeling me up and kissing me all crazy. I walk through the door and close it. We go down right here. Stephanie rips off my clothes and I unhook her bra. I grab the condom she has and put it on. She slips off her panties and I thrust into her. She moans and beggs for more. Stephanie has always been sloppy at sex. Giving her what she wants I keep a steady motion going. We go at it for another ten minutes before she reaches her climax and wants me to stop. I pull out and lay on the floor next to her. I'm still a upset about my parents.

I put my boxers and shorts back on. It hasn't even been six minutes since Stephanie and I screwed eachother over and she's already asleep. I pick her up and take her to her to her room. I lay her on her bed and pull the covers over her. I lay beside her and go to sleep.

_____________________________________

Author's Note:

I bet yall wasn't ready for that! Alot if this are coming out. Piece by piece some answer will come. oh and by the way, this is Friday night going into Saturday morning. Jasmine will find out more about the baby Sunday. Thanks for all the support im getting (: it really means alot. this chapter isn't all that long. its just the rest of the dinner night.