Chapter 19

He took his hand off me, and pulled away from my neck. He got up and went over to his drawer. He grabbed out the lube, and got on the bed beside me. I get more excited at the thought of him entering me, making me feel full and amazing. "Side," he commands. I turn around on my side and grab a pillow putting it underneath my head.

I feel hands grab my right butt cheek (which was the top butt cheek at the moment), and lift it. I felt two fingers push their way into my entrance. I bite my lip. This is only a preview of what's to come... Vic moved his fingers in and out, then scissoring them to stretch me. Just wanting to get this over with, Vic then inserted a third finger, moving them in and out of me.

Knowing it'll get me going, Vic purposely touched the bundle of nerves inside me. "Mm," I moaned softy as waves of pleasure coursed through my body. He pulled his fingers out. "Vic..." I warn. He knows I hate it when he starts being a tease. "Patience, Princess..." He says in a deep husky voice.

He is so gonna get it later.... I hear him let out a bit of moan. I look back to see Vic covering his member in lube. I bit my bottom lip a bit harder, and turned back around. Oh my god get over here already!! I feel the bed dip. I feel the butterflies in my stomach start to flutter, and my heart pump faster as I get more excited.

I feel Vic grab my ass cheek again and lifts it to give him better access. I feel his tip line up at my entrance. He pushes in quickly, filling me up. Making me a very happy Kellin. "Oh," I moan. I feel his lips on my neck, I move my head to the side allowing him to kiss me. He pulls out slowly then he powerfully thrusts his hips, causing him to hit my prostate. I broke our kiss by groaning as shock waves of pleasure ran through my body.

The bed creaked as he repeated his actions. Vic panted and grunted with every thrust. Without a warning his movements started to get faster. I feel Vic's hand slither its way from my ass to my throbbing member. With every thrust he hit my prostate, his hand was pumping me in time with his thrust, and pleasure was shooting through my body. My hand gripped the pillow harshly my knuckles turning white. I could feel a thin layer start to form on my head.

"Oh fu-ck Vic.." I moaned. "Kiss me," he tells me, panting. Eyes shut, I turn my head to face him and he leans down and kisses me with sloppy passion and lust. I move my free hand to the back of his neck. His hips begin to move faster as well as his hand. I could feel the heat building up in the pit of my stomach. I moan our lips still connected.

I brake our kiss and say, "V-Vic I'm cl-" I cut myself off whimpering, as if I were begging him to go faster. Getting the message Vic's pumps my member faster. His thrust start to get sloppy, he's close too. "Let me see those eyes," I hear him say. I open my eyes to be met with his lust filled brown eyes. His forehead glistened with sweat. I can't hold any longer! I let out a high pitched moan, my eyes shut, and I threw my head back, as my eyes rolled back. Pleasure bolted through my body as I tensed and shook as I erupted onto the bed, my stomach, and Vic's hand. Vic continued to pump me making sure I was done. I feel so sensitive now.

Seeing me react the way I did must've tipped Vic over the edge. Moments later his body was tensing as he released himself into me. He thrusted his hips more making sure he was done. I opened my eyes to see his eyes shut. I moved my hand up to his hair, my fingers knotting into his dark brunette locks. I pulled his head down and lifted mine up. I kissed him and he kissed back slowly.

"You're- so- hot-" he said in between kisses. I smile into the kiss and he lays his forehead on mine. "That was yet again, amazing." I giggle. "I love you," he says to me. "I love you too," I smile. Our lips connect, and he pulls away. "Okay brace yourself," I nod and lay down on the pillow correctly. "Ready?" He ask. I nod, and bite my lip. My face scrunches up and I flinch as Vic slides out quickly.

I roll over onto my back. I feel the cover be pulled over us. Vic lays on the bed with inviting arms. I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his chest. Vic brings his arm up and starts running his fingers on my right arm slowly and soothingly. I wonder why Vic made us do that position again. Don't get me wrong, I love it Vic feels slightly bigger and he puts me to shame. "So why that position again?" I ask curiously, looking up at him.

"This might sound a bit weird but you feel....so much....tighter." He admits and winks at me. I look down as my cheeks get hot. I pull the cover up and hide my face. "Oh my god Vic..." I say shyly. "It's true," he chuckles. "Look at me," he told me. I look up him. "God..." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "You're so beautiful," he compliments. I smile at him and he kisses me softly.

This is a defining moment in my life I don't want to end. For once we're not just passing out, we're talking and kissing. He makes me so happy. His wet pink lips are so soft on my own. Moments later we pull away and I ask, "Can we just lay here a moment?"

"Sure, Princess." He smiles. I lay my head back down on his chest. I listen to his heartbeat and put my right hand on my heart feeling mine. Our heartbeats are in sync. The though makes me smile and cuddle up to him more as I listen the rhythm of his heart.

•~•

Thank god for sweats right? At least we get to be comfortable on our way home. This morning was one the most perfect mornings I've ever had. It's kept a smile on my face that's for sure. After Vic buckles up, he starts the car and we head home.

The ride was filled with music, happiness, and laughter. I also took a few pictures of Vic and I. The one I think is best is going to be my wallpaper! "I'll help your take your stuff in." Vic says parking in front of my house. He grabbed the duffle bag he packed everything in- from the back seat. We both got out and walked up to my house. I opened the door and say, "Hi" to everyone. We walk upstairs and Vic puts my bag in Justin and I's room.

We walk back downstairs so I can walk him out. He opens the door and turns around to face me. I wrap my arms around his neck and his wrap around my waist. "I love you, Princess." he says. "I love you too sweetheart," I hug him tightly.

He leans down and kisses me softly. He pulls away and his hold on me lessens. "I'll text you, okay?" He says. "Alright," I kiss him quickly before letting him go. I shut the door behind him as he goes. I turn around, a big grin on my face. "Someone's happy," Justin chuckles. "I'm very happy," I say walking into the kitchen.

I hug Mom, and kiss her cheek. Then I stood up straight and went to get a cup. "I see that, what did you do? Sleep with a hanger in your mouth?" Mom laughs. Justin appears next to me to grab a cup too. "Vic drilled you didn't he?" Justin whispers. My eyes widened in shock and I laugh. "Justin!" I whisper yell. "Hey! No one walks in that happy." He laughs. I shake my head.

Justin drives me crazy.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

Sorry it took me so long! I have been busy! The 2nd was my birthday, the third was a pre-4th and the 4th I tried to write a little bit. Then I've been watching kids lately. I got this done this morning (because I never sleep xD) but I fell asleep writing this. Alright I love you my beautiful Darlings!!