Chapter 8

~•{11 months Later}•~
(Friday)

It's Friday, and I've never been happier on a Friday. Today marks a year of being with Vic. He says he has something planned and I can't wait to know what it is. Vic also told me it was over the weekend so I had to of course get permission from my mom to go. I'm so glad she said yes.

I'm at home waiting for Vic to pick me up to go wherever we're going. My stuff i'll need for the weekend is already at the front door now I'm just waiting for Vic. I hear a knock at the door, and I jumped up from the couch and went to go answer it. I opened up the door to see.... Oliver? "Yes?" I say. "Oh hey!" he says with a smile. "Hi..."

"So Kellin, there has been something I have been meaning to tell you...." he trails off. "Like?" I ask. "Well, for starters, we've never really talked before, but I'm just saying, if Vic isn't working out for you there always me." he said. What do I say to that??? It's been a year... "Um," I look around, "okay.." I trail off. "Well I'm going go, but seriously, there's always me." He smirks. I shut the front door and walk back to the couch.

What in the hell went on there? I think to myself. We've been dating a year... but anything could happen I guess. I need something to pass the time. Especially with me here by myself. I see the fake controller guitar next to the Xbox. I think I know what I wanna do. I turn on the Xbox, and click on the game that's already in there, and start playing it. Loudly too, the past year I've already learned how to play expert. I think I've actually played way too much of this. I have this weird obsession with it. Guitar hero (the first one) is my favorite game right now.

I hear a knock on the door, I pause the game and get up from the couch. I open it to see my wonderful boyfriend standing there. I hug him tightly, and grab his hand pulling him to come inside. "I'm ready just let me turn off the game right quick." I tell him. I turn off everything, and run back to him at the front door. "Ready?" he ask. I nod, and reach for my suitcase. Before I could get it, he gets to it before I do. "B-"

"I've got it Princess don't worry." I smile, and he walks out the door. After we are both out, I shut and lock the door. "So where are we going?" I ask. "It's a surprise." he opens my door for me. I smile, and get in. After shutting my door, he goes around to the other side and get into the driver seat. "Just so I make sure your not gonna look." He pulls out a blindfold and puts it over my eyes.

"It's about a thirty minuet drive probably a little more than that, so just hang tight." He tells me. I feel the car start to move. "Any songs you would like to listen to?" He ask. "Death of a Bachelor?" I question. "Ooh new Panic At The Disco song, I like." he turns it on I couldn't help my self as I start singing. I hit the high and low notes, which is what surprises me. For a guy, I have a high voice.

•~•

I felt the car come to a complete stop. "Are we here?" I ask. "Yeah, let me go put our stuff inside right quick and i'll be right back." He told me. I nodded, and listened to music until I heard my door open. I unbuckled myself, and Vic helped me out the car. Then he guided me through what felt like sand? "Watch your step." he says. We make it up about three steps. I hear a door open, as we walk in it closes. "Watch your step again." he said. We walked up a flight of stairs. "Okay, almost there." after walking a little bit more Vic stops me.

"Can I take the blindfold off now?" I ask with a chuckle. "Mhm." He mumbles eagerly. I pull it off of my head. I open my eyes to be met with what was like heaven. It's so bright, everywhere it's the colors white, and baby blue. I'm met with a gorgeous view of the ocean. There's also a big white bed indicating this must be our bedroom? "Vic.. th-this is amazing!" I say. "It's the family's really. You're the first I've taken out here." I smile and blush.