Chapter 20

Sorry I've been gone so long. Two words Pokemon Go!
Let's speed this up a bit shall we?
•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(3 months later ~ Kell is 5 months)

I feel extremely fat! Vic always tells me I'm not, but I don't feel one ounce of beautiful. I am very excited for this month though. The doctor said that the babies should be moving this month so I'm extremely happy. I haven't screwed anything up! I smile and continue finishing up the dishes. I offered to do the dishes even though my feet hurt. Mom needs to rest because we have a busy day tomorrow. We finally get to throw my horrible father in jail tomorrow.

He's gotten in big trouble for trying to escape, punching a police officer, and trying to kill a officer. Hopefully, he's sentenced for life now, even though that probably won't happen. He's probably gonna try to go after me as well though, I've gotten pretty big. At least Vic will be there.

•~•

"The court finds John Bostwick guilty." The judge hits his gable on the slab of wood. My feet and back are killing me I've been standing up for the longest time. "He's gonna leave you Kellin you just watch!" He yells as they take him into the back. I'm not listening to him. Vic has stayed this long, I'm sure he won't, right?

We start to walk out and Vic stands up and joins us. "God that was so stressful." I sigh in frustration. "Lets go, i'll give you a massage if you like?" Vic suggests. "That would be nice." I say. We walk out to the car, and go to his house. Vic's take any chance he can get to allow us to have some alone time. Especially before the babies are born because after that its all over.

We walked into the house, and Vic ask, "Hey Princess, you want some left over tacos?"

"Yes!" I said. Lately tacos have been my shit! They're sooooo good. Well at least Vic's moms. "Okay, are you going upstairs?" he asked. "Um... we can stay down here if you want to." I say. "It all depends on what you wanna do babe." he tells me. "Can we watch Criminal Minds?" I ask. "Yeah, go get it set up." he chuckles. "Mkayy," I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. I have a small crush on Reed hehe. He's so nerdy and cute and adorable.

I sit down on the couch and get the show ready. Vic soon walks in with a plate with two tacos on it. "Thank you baby." I smile. I start the show, and pick up a taco and eat it. Mmm so yummy!

•~•

I finished my taco and we're starting our fifth episode we've watched today. I'm obsessed with this show. I cuddle up close to Vic. I feel one of the babies feet press up against my stomach. I gasp, and my eyes widened. "What's wrong??" Vic asked, panicked. "The babies!" I feel another kick. "What about them??" Vic ask. I take his hand a press it where I felt it. One of them kicked again and Vic smiles. "Oh my god," He says. Vic kisses me hard, but sweetly. "Mikey!" Vic calls when we pull away. "Yeah?!" I hear Mike yell back. "Come here!"

I hear feet coming down the stairs. "What?" he ask. "Come feel!" I say excitedly. "What?" he ask confused. I mentally face palm myself. "They're kicking!" Vic says. Mike quickly walks over to us, and I grab his hand a put it where the most activity was. He gasped and smiled. "Dude that is so cool!!" he says.

~•(At Kellins home)•~

Once I got home I told everyone so now I have to warn them when they were kicking so they'd know. They're all so excited about it. I was tired so I decided to go ahead and take a shower then get some sleep.

Morning

I wake up, and do my usual morning routine. I'm more tired than usual though. The babies woke me up a little bit but it wasn't so bad to where I couldn't fall asleep again. I heard they might get rougher as time goes on. I hope it doesn't hurt at all.

I slip on a shirt, and made sure I looked okay. I walk over to my bed and sit on it. I grab my phone and click the home button to turn it on. I was about to text Vic but I see I already have a text from him. I open my phone and read the text.

Hey.... Kellin I'm so sorry. You won't see me for awhile, I need to think.... bye.. Please don't text back...

I feel the tears sting my eyes. My heart shatters, and I feel like I can't breath. There's a sinking feeling in my stomach. The tears pour and I bury my face in my hands. "Kellin, whats wrong?" Justin ask walking into the room. All I do is pick up my phone and show it to him. He sits down on the bed and his arms wrap about me. I lean into him crying on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay Kells." he says softly. "No it's not... what if awhile m-means for years? Or months? I can't d-do this on my own, Justin." I sob. "You won't, you have us." he says. "I want my babies father around but I guess that's not happening." I lay down on my bed. Justin stood up. "Make sure you eat okay? You have three other people to worry about." Justin says.

What the hell? He said he would never leave... he lied to me.. and I believed him... My stupid mistake once again. I curled up on the bed, and buried my face into the pillow as I cried.