The Video!

Ugh! How did he even get that video?! Moon Fudging Bin!.

“And what about the Threats I'm going to face? What about the fan girls? What about —”

He placed a finger on my Lip cutting me off. He smiled before pocketing his other hand. “I'll protect you”

Uh?

“I'll protect you, so please Help Moonbin”

He pleaded with sincerity in his eyes. Minhyuk probably cared for Moonbin. How did this two become friends? And why is Minhyuk Bipolar? The first time, he's nice..the second he's not. I don't even know anymore. Everything's just messed up. I need to talk to Bin.

“I'm sorry Minhyuk, I have to talk with Bin first”

He nodded. “Sure. Goodnight Anna and You should remove your make up before going to bed”

I touched my face while watching him walk down the road. How did he know I was wearing Makeup? I took out my phone and wiped the left side of my cheek clean as I stared at the purple marks on it through the phone.

Min Joonyi, What do you really want...?

»»»»»»»»

“No”

“Come on, don't act like this”

“I said No MoonBin..Not now. I need to get my head straight!” I yanked my arm free from his grip.

Why are you so stubborn..? I'm trying to apologize?”

What...did...he..just..say? Apologize? He calls This an apology..?

The only thing you said was Hey,Anna. How's your face? I said Fine. Then you nod stupidly and then say, ‘you won't cancel the deal right?'....How is that an Apology.?” I almost yelled. Keep calm Anna! Keep calm!

You don't expect me to Kneel and beg you..do you?”

I laughed. “Why? Can't do it cause of your pride?” No reply. “Look, I don't care if you're trying to win over your crush or not but don't play with my pride. Apparently that's the only thing that keeps me going!”

“So...Am I hearing A Yes..?”

This idiot.

No. You're hearing a ‘hold on, I'm going to think about it ’.

Moonbin groaned. “Why are you so stubborn?”

“I will be Nice to you. If you are Nice to me. That's the way the world works” I advised as he shrugged, leaning against the wall. “That isn't how my world is Anna...”

I gripped my books tighter. “Then Change your world MoonBin

                     Bora stood there staring into space as I watched her expression. She wrinkled her nose every second and I could tell she was worried about something. Something was definitely going wrong with Bora. Sure we spoke Hi's and Byes but we don't sit down to gossip anymore. She leaves class immediately we finish.. like she's running away from something. What was she hiding?