Chapter 1

Levis POV

I curled up on the blue dotted blanket on the floor, my black silk like ears twitch at the sound a certain pup next door. The scratching noise appears almost instantly, I smiled to myself as I got up. A wall and crystal separated us, all the plans we come up with to see each other ends in me getting punished. I get up and crawl over, a thin, long white shirt covered me up until my thighs, as I pressed myself to the crystal wall, I could barely see a brown tail, wagging back and forth. "Oi eren" I called out.

"Levi-san?" He asked happily, "ready for the new plan?" I asked. He didn't respond, the dummy must've just nodded, even if I couldn't see him. "Did you nod?" Nothing. "Brat?" I asked "hm?" He asked "are you ready, yes or no?" I asked "yes, I nodded" "how can I see you?" "Oh". I rolled my eyes, he was adorable, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer. "Ok" I said and got in a pouncing position, then jumped. I grunted as the wall made contact with me; I gripped it and pulled myself up, just to where my head was in Eren's pen. He giggled and reached out to me, "god is he adorable" I thought.
I almost had my body to his side of the pen, but a sudden slip made me fall to the ground. A groan slipped from my mouth as I held my ears, they hurt from the fall. I was only about 2 feet, if not less, me and eren were still really young; from what I know, they found him on the streets, his mother had died and since then he's been here. I felt bad for him, because my mother had died as well, so I knew how he felt.

Even with a past like that, he still smiles brightly. I got up, a little wobbly and presses my hands on the crystal wall separating us, he did the same and smiled, his brown tail wagging happily. I looked around, and saw more pens on the other side of ours, I knew one of them was a blond with rabbit ears, but no one else. "Try and get out" I tell eren "how?" He asks, tilting his head to the side, while making a cute, confused face. "Jump, and I'll pull you up when...-" I was cut off as a pair of strong hands picked me up. I struggled and hissed; I never liked to be touched! "Now, now levi, you know the rules" I looked up and glares at the tall, blond man with bushy eyesbrows. I hated him, because he was the one to always interrupt my escape to see eren, I heard eren whimper, making my left ear twitch; Erwin, the blond, tied a result collar around my neck. It was the punishment collar as he called, usually we didn't wear collars until were adopted.

I sighed, as he clipped a leash to the collar and placed me back in the pen, compared to him I was small, maybe less than a foot taller than him. He clipped the collar to a bolt on the other end of my pen, where I could still reach my water but not food. That's what he liked to do, taunt me; he would leave me there for 2 days without eating, until I "learned my lesson". But to be honest, I would never stop trying to get to eren; once secure, Erwin waled away, eren shuffled around and patted on the wall. "I'm sorry levi-san" he said, in a guilty tone "don't be" I say "it wasn't your fault". I tug at the leash, almost making myself choke and reach out, grabbing my blanket and put it on the floor, then curl up in it.

~

After awhile, sleep almost began to get at me. It was dinner and I heard eren, happily eating, as I couldn't reach my food. I sighed and tried to not think of food, as I put the blanket over me.
My eyes got droopy and I soon recent myself to sleep.
Whining, and whimpering wake me up from my sleep, I took the blanket off me, and looked around. It sounded like eren, I stood up as much as I could with the leash, then I saw it! Eren was being picked up by a girl with black hair, a red scarf around her neck. Eren had tears in his eyes as he struggled in her grip, reaching out to me; I reached out to him and tugged at the collar. The girl tied a collar around him, one that matchef his green/blue eyes, she held him close and started walking away, putting him down in a cart. He looked back at me once more and all I could do was watch. Watch him leave in someone else's arms..

I tugged and pulled at the leash, trying to reach for eren. All of a sudden, a shadow covered me whole, I looked up to see a...woman? Staring back at me in a weird way, she had her hair tied in to a messy pony tail, glasses stood at the bridge of her nose. She was creeping me out with her terrifying gaze, out of the corner of my eye, I saw that bunny, inside the cart. He had a collar as well; I knew right then and there.

I was getting adopted by psyho