Fun in the club

It's been two weeks and now I'm back. I had surgery yesterday and I feel like shit.

But I Have to update for you all. I's love you 💋.

Zero pov

I scowled as the loud, booming beat of the music irritatingly increased in volume.

A friend of mine, Hanabusa invited me to this lgbt/bdsm club. I have a slight fetish with pets. ( Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender)( Bondage, domination, sadism, masochism)

Hanabusa took me to a private room then left me alone. Moments later a man with Chocolate brown hair and eyes entered the room.

I'm glad this room is soundproof because...I'm going to make this boy scream, cry out in poor ecstasy.

I licked my lips and eyed him up and down before stopping. God, I feel like a perverted old man.

He looked like a virgin and I hoped he was. Virgins were always the best. He didn't look innocent but he was innocent.

I could tell, your looks may say one thing but your eyes say another. I'm good with reading people's emotions.

He is scared, frightened, lost and alone. It shines clear in his eyes and in his facial expression.

He didn't say or do anything so I guess he's new here. He was half naked. Only a big shirt was covering him.

Damnit if only there was chocolate sauce here. I'd douse his delectable body all in chocolate and lick it all off, yum.

I motioned for him to walk towards me and he did. He's a obedient little thing.

I grabbed him gently and pulled him onto my lap. He was shaking like a leaf.

I sighed and ran my fingers through his semi-long hair. "I'm not going to hurt you. "

He nodded, " Okay...."

He is so cute, " What's your name cutie.? "

I usually don't act nor talk like this. Maybe I just act standoffish around Yuki.

I looked at him to see that he was blushing drawing invisible shapes onto my chest.

" My name is Kaname. "

I chuckled, " Cute name for a cutie like you, I'm Zero. "

He nodded and spoke again, " Um, Zero what are you going to do to me? "

I fought back the urge to smirk. I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me.

" I'm going to have some fun with you."

I put some emphasis on the word fun chuckling when he shivered in anticipation.

This is going to be sooo much fun.

Kaname pov

This Zero guy is sexy as fuck. He has semi-short whitish silver hair that I want to pull on.

His purple,violet eyes that look like jewels are so captivating. Soon I was pinned down to the couch.

I looked up at him startled, but moaned as he kissed me. I felt his hands roam my body tearing off the large shirt I was wearing.

Zero pulled anyway from the kiss and attacked my neck with various kisses, licks, and nibbles.

My mind was clouded with lust. His hands and lips made me cry out. What is he doing to me?

How can he make me feel this way? I just met him, I don't believe in love at first sight.

I moaned loudly as his fingers pinched and pulled on my nipples. Then he flipped me over on my stomach and started to spank me.

I mewled, cried out, and moaned until my throat hurt. We haven't even had sex yet and I'm on cloud nine.

I felt his growing erection on my ass then mewled as three fingers were thrusted inside me. I never knew being played and toyed with sexually felt so good.

My ass felt empty when he took out his fingers. I yelped as he slapped my ass, " Your little boy pussy wants to filled with my cum doesn't it. "

I moaned and nodded as I felt his large wet cock touch my entrance. Then he slammed that monster of his inside me.

I'm surprised it fit in me. My mind was blanker than a plain sheet of paper. Lust and want overcame me.

I felt like I was being torn in two. The pain made the pleasure intensify.

I knocked my hips signaling for him to move. If I was about to get my brains fucked out I might as well enjoy it.

I screamed as he pulled out until the tip still remained inside me but then he roughly slammed his dick back inside me.

If this was wrong I don't want to be right.

The pleasure I got from this man is mind-blowing. This may be my first time but at least I'm enjoying it.

This better not be a one night stand. I couldn't live with myself if it was.

" I'm going engrave the shape of my cock in that tight ass of yours. You'll never be satisfied with anyone else but me. "

His thrusts got harder and faster, my moans and screams became louder and more incoherent.

I heard him cuss shoot a big load of his cum inside me then another big load of his cum all over my body slightly covering me head to toe.

I came on the couch and on my thighs panting heavily. I felt something being put on
my neck. I felt it, It was soft and silky, felt like leather.

I felt Zero grab me by my ass, " Kaname, you're coming home with me. "

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. Waaaaiiiittt, that means sex 24/7 about hundred different ways.

My poor ass, it hurts like hell. Hopefully the pain will subside.

I added on a little extra at first but I decided to delete that little extra part.

I hope you enjoyed it,

Sorry for the long wait.

Comment if you liked it or not. Comment if I made any grammar mistakes. Don't forget to vote.

Cya