Summer Heat

I know this title sounds like the chapter " When it's hot" but it's different. I hope you enjoy!! Comment and Vote for Katia-Chan.

Zero pov

I was in my dorm with the air conditioner on trying not to pass out from the heat.

Kaname walked into my room with popsicles. He handed me one and sat beside me.

I swear if I wasn't exhausted from the heat, I'd fuck him for what he was doing to his popsicle.

I scowled, he's going to get it. Damnit, his teasing is getting to me.

His soft, pink tongue licked and sucked on the popsicle sinfully, erotically.

Damnit if only that was my di- I was shaken out of my thoughts when I felt weight on my lap.

I blinked, the way he was sitting on my lap. Damn...if I  made a thrusting motion, my cock would touch that sweet ass of his.

I bit my lip tempted to do so.   Then Kaname started to move around in my lap. Best friction ever. 

Ffffffffuuuuuuuccccckkkk!!!!!!!!

This is too much...

Kaname pov

I fought the urge to giggle as I saw Zero struggling.

I got off his lap and onto my knees.  Zero looked at me with that sexy, lustful stare.

I unzipped his jeans and pulled out his big, fat juicy cock. God, just seeing it made me so horny.

I sucked on the tip slowly and Zero hissed in pleasure. He muttered something and I giggled.

I started licking the base while cupping his balls. He bit his lip and looked everywhere but at me.

I pouted and deep throated him. He groaned and grabbed my hair. Then he started to thrust into my mouth.

I moaned as he fucked my mouth. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and came all over my face.

I shivered and licked the cum off my face. Zero grabbed me, placed me halfway on the bed, ripped off my clothes and started to fuck me wildly.

I screamed in pleasure as he abused my prostate. Just in moments we both came.

He pulled put of me and smirked as large amounts of his cum spilled out of me erotically.

He cleaned us both up and before we knew it, nightfall was here.

I fell asleep on his chest while he put his arms around my waist.

I smiled and snuggled up against him knowing that he had something planned for tomorrow's activities.

I think I did pretty good on this chapter. In the process of writing it, new ideas for more chapters popped up into my head.

I'll update again tomorrow cause I have no HW. Also Exams are tomorrow, wish us luck.

I'll start the next chapter now and finish it tomorrow at lunch.

Cya!