Punishment Time

Zero pov

I was walking in town with Yuki to shop for some errands for Cross.

After we were I went to the Night class to look for Kaname and when I went in his room my God there was a sexy sight. I very sexy sight.

Kaname pov

Today I went into town to find something to give to Zero because it was our one year anniversary.

I went into some adult store called Sexy Magic (( Not a real store at least I don't think so ))

I went in and some middle aged man come out if the back.

" Are you gay"  he said

I blushed and said yes

" Well then let me take you to the Magic then." He said and took me to the place were I came from.

I looked around at all the stuff for gay people.

" I'll buy 12 of everything " I said

" And some if your kinkiest clothing size Medium. "I said

The man chuckled

" I'll be back in a few minutes " He said

A few minutes later ~~~~

The man came back with a huge bag of stuff.

" Here you go " he said

" How much " I said

" $1,000" He said

I payed him and left the store quickly  because Zero might be there in about thirty minutes.

So I try on and oufit and lay on the bed and watch one of the movies.

It was a x-Rated movie. I started to pinch my nipples and my Cock.

I heard the door open I looked over and saw Zero taking off his clothes.  I want him and I want him now, so I got off the bed and ran over to Zero and jumped on him.

" Zero-kun I want you " I whispered in his ear.

With that he threw me on the bed and started to Kiss me roughly.

He licked my bottom lip begging for an entrance. I declined and Zero slapped my ass and hardly thrusted two fingers my asshole.

I moaned loudly. Zero put his tongue in my mouth and we we're battling for dominance.

I lost but didn't care Zero pulled somethings out of the bag.

Nipple clamps

Cock ring

Whip

And a Didlo

He put the CR on me first and turned it on.

I moaned loudly. He turned it on to the highiest level.   I moaned even loader begging him to just fuck me.  Him slammed the didlo inside my ass and turned it to the highiest level. I screamed in pleasure.

Lastly he put the nipple clamps on tightly as Possible.

I was a panting, moaning, Screaming mess.

" Zero-please Fuck me now " I begged

" Nope it's Punishment time Kana-Chan " Zero said seductively

Then he put me on all fours, grabbed the whip and start whipping my thighs, Ass and back.

I moaned at the pain.

" So I got a Masochistic boyfriend huh " Zero said Licking the shell of my ear.

I only shivered and moaned.

Finally Zero took off the Cock ring,  Nipple clamps and put three fingers inside of me and got out the didlo.

I was panting and moaning then screamed when Zero thrusted his big Dick inside me. He was thrusting hard and fast it made me see stars.

Then he turned me around and started to french kiss me. I was pure bliss.  I came for the 12th time that night. And Zero came deep inside me.

Zero pulled the comforter on us and pulled me close.

" You won't be walking for a few weeks " He said teasingly

I giggled knowing his was right.

" I love you zero " I said

" I love you to my little masochist " Zero said and kissed my forehead

And we both fell into a deep sleep.

How was that tell me in the comments so I can know how to make these stories better.

Bye bye MLP((My Little Perverts)),

HattersDream