Masquerade Smirk

Okay people This chapter is going to be long.

It's kinda like a cinderella story or should I say Zeroella😆, no that's just weird😐.
Also don't expect a LEMON. This chapter doesn't require one. As much as I hate doing this, use your imagination.

Zero pov

I did all my chores not once not twice but I did them three times.

And Cross still won't let me go to the ball with Yuki and Ichiru. He's such a bastard sometimes.

I sighed and laid back on my bed. I looked around my room and saw two mice, Hanabusa and Senri.

They called their other mice friends and they made me a nice outfit for the ball.

I tried it on and it looked good.

A long sleeve red dress shirt, gray dress pants, black dress shoes, and a gray vest

I walked downstairs and I was immediately attacked with furious, angered screams and shouts. Yuki and Ichiru ripped, clawed at my outfit until it was in shreds.

But I fought back and give them equal treatment. Fuck just standing there and letting them do that. I just don't bark, I bite hella hard.

Yuki's hair and dress were ripped and Ichiru had a black eye with a fucked up outfit.

My outfit could be better but it's whatever, I don't care about that. I was truly hurt that the people I call " family " did this, went this far.

I walked back up to the attic, stripping along the way. The mice looked at me sadly and I just smiled.

" I'm fine guys."

Then this blinding light overwhelmed my eye sight.

A tiny fairy with a wand and strawberry blonde hair with violet eyes appeared.

She had an expressionless facial expression and glittery wings.

" Do you want to go to the ball? "

I took a deep breath and thought about it. " Yes, I want to go. "

"  Bibbity Bobbity Boo "

What...the...fuck.

I growled, why am I in a mutterfudging dress!!!!!??

The fairy giggled and tapped me with her wand again. Now this outfit was better.

 Now this outfit was better