Naughty boy

Zero pov

I was patrolling around the night class dorms when Hanabusa popped out of a bush.

" Aido get back to class " I said

" Not until you promise me something "

" What's the catch "

" There's no catch just come to this club we're Kaname's working "

" I'll probably be there "

" Whatever you say zero "

And he walked away

I heard something in the bushes

" Come on out girls "

Three girls walked out

A girl with long curly red hair and purple eyes

Another with short black hair and blue eyes

And lastly one with brown hair and purple eyes.

" Were so sorry Zero " they said together

I looked at them and sighed .

"Just get back to your dorm ladies"

They nodded and left.

Timeskip to the good stuff ~~~~

Kaname pov

I knew Zero wouldn't come.

I sighed and went back stage to get dressed.

I'm glad Aido and the others didn't come I'd be so embarrassed if they did.

When I went on stage to do my thang. ((Thats right his thang☺))

I started to danced on the pole swaying my hips side to side grinding against it.

All the old perverts we're cheering and throwing money at me.

I was having fun then I saw Zero at a Booth looking straight at me with a sexy smirk on his face. Then he pressed at button on a small remote control.

I feltbintense vibrating on my cock and in my ass.

I started to moan loudly but I continued to dance.

Zero's smirk was even bigger and I felt myself getting harder and pre-cum started to drip from my cock.

The pleasure was so intense I thought I would cum and past out on the stage.

After I was done going my pole dance I saw Zero in my dressing room.

He backed me up into the wall and pulled me into an intense make out session.

Zero pov

I backed Kaname up against the wall and pulled him into an intense make out session.

He moaned into the kiss and I pulled away and started to lick and bite on his sweet spot. He stared to shake and whimper.

I yanked all of the his clothes off and sank my flange into his neck and rammed my dick up his ass.

He screamed in pleasure.

I thrusted faster and harder with every command, scream, and beg he made.

And I'm glad these walls we're sound proff.

I cum hard inside him and he came into the wall.

I pulled out and his asshole was red and shaped slightly I grinned knowing that I was the one who did that.

I dressed Kaname and myself up and we went to his dorm and we fell asleep.

Ello my yaoi subjects it's Katia.

I know I haven't updated in forever so I made this just for those special Zeme shippers.

I live you all so much,

YFC President Katia