Jealously Pt.2

Kaname pov

This has to be a mistake. Zero wouldn't do that to me.

I sighed and looked outside again, Zero was shirtless again and the female population of the day class was drooling all over him.

He even flexed his muscles. Those firm,mouth-watering muscles. Damnit why does he have to be so sexy.

I saw Zero grab his bag from the bench and walk away. Yuki, my god awful annoying younger sister, had the nerve to walk up to him.

Thankfully Zero ignored her and kept walking. Yuki touched his arm, forcing him to stop.

Zero would never harm a female, no matter how much damage they cause.

He took a deep breath and looked back at her. "Yes Yuki?"

His voice is sexy as always. I almost melted at the sound of it.

I pouted, Zero is mine and mine alone.

When I saw Zero walk into the male day class dorms, I laughed at the girls' disappointment.

When Zero came back out, I saw him run back inside. Wow, all the girls are there.

My anger grew and grew and grew until I blew up and stomped outside.

Zero was on the ground with the girls surrounding him. He looked sexy in his outfit.

Zero was soft yet harsh when it came to women

I wonder what makes him attracted to men? Wait the real question is, why are the girls suddenly attracted to Zero?

I can think of a few reasons but still, why so sudden.

I saw Zero stand up and catch a girl that tripped. She was blushing and Zero chuckled, stood her back on her feet then walked away.

At least he didn't say anything.

" Take care, Keiko. "

I cussed under my breathe. Damnit, he even knew her name.

I don't like the feeling of jealousy. It burns and it makes me feel angry. I shouldn't be angry... I really shouldn't be.

I sighed then gasped as I felt someone lift me up. I saw Zero and I smiled brightly.

He carried me back to my dorm room ignoring the strange looks we were getting.

I love how Zero ignores people sometimes.

Zero pov

I felt Kaname's rage. Damn, well I better get out of here. But then this girl tripped and I stumbled up and caught her.

She was in my class, often very clumsy. I chuckled at the thought, I stood her back on her feet and walked away.

I'm glad I remembered her name, " Take care, Keiko. "

I felt Kaname's blood boil and it hurt in a way. I tossed Kaname over my shoulder and walked toward the night class dormitory.

Kaname's rage and anger died down. I set him down on his bed and kissed him.

But he pulled away flipped us both over, getting on his knees.

He giggled and I swear mini Zero took interest. No No No please go back down.

I heard my fly come down and a soft, warm hand unclosed on mini Zero. I shuttered and bit my lip.

My head felt kinda fuzzy. I yelped, groaning when his hands cupped my balls. He even licked a very sensitive spot on my dick.

I immediately came on his face. What the hell, it hasn't even been minutes.

My mind was blanker than a sheet of paper.

Kaname giggled, I swear he's going to be the end of me. He used his hands some more and smeared the leftover cum all over my dick.

He licked his fingers and lips then sat on my lap. I grabbed onto his waist trying to control my breathing.

Kaname pushed me down and stripped me. Then he stripped himself slowly. I licked my lips and eyed his lean, slender body. 

He had muscles but they weren't noticeable. I closed my eyes for a second but they shot open when he lowered himself down on my dick.

I came inside him once more because of the arousing, tight passageway mini Zero is walking down.

Cowgirl style or in this case cowboy style. One of my favorite sex positions.

Man that view and tightness. I could die right now and not care.

I groaned as he got tighter. Kaname bouncing up and down on my dick turned me on, more ways than one.

Where did all this eagerness and enthusiasm come from? Not that I'm complaining, it's sexy as fuck.

Fuuuccck. The pleasure got even more intense. Is our mate bond that strong?

After I came about three times, Kaname slammed down on my dick one more time and came.

My mind was blank, I was a lost in pleasure and I don't want to be found.

Sorry it's Memorial Day and I'm busy.

I'll update again tomorrow and take a two day break.

Cya 👋