Strip Poker

Zero pov

I was down in the stables laying  next to lily. When I heard her snort and felt someone jump on me.

" Zero wake up wake up " a voice said

I opened my eyes and looked at Kaname.

" I'm up what do you want " I said.

" I just wanna play poker. " kaname said innocently

" Yeah right Strip poker " I asked sarcastically

" Good idea Strip poker it is " Kaname said

They went to Kaname's room and started playing.

~Halfway through the game kaname is down to his boxers and zero is in his shirt and boxers~

Kaname pov

I made the last move and won. I was surprised, I wasn't good at poker at all.

Zero looked at me and smirked " So what are you going to do to me" he said

I stood up went to my nightstand and pulled out a didlo, cock ring and some handcuffs .

" You have to go 25 minutes seeing me pleasure myself and you can't do nothing but watch " I said

The look on Zero's was pure horror.

" You hate me don't you " he said crying fake tears

I handcuffed him to a chair and  laid on the bed at an angle that he would be able to see all me.

I took off me boxers and put on the cock ring and turned it on to the highest level and I started to moan.

Zero was trying to break off the cuffs but failed.

I picked up the cock shaped didlo and started to suck on it while stroking my cock.

Zero was trying harder to break the handcuffs.

I put on the nipple clamps and turned them really tight.

I was a moaning mess.

I came screaming Zero's name and took off the stuff I put on.

Zero he looked animalistic.

When I got up and took off the handcuffs.

Zero his fangs into my neck and thrusted into me hard and fast.

I screamed in pure bliss. I just woke up a beast and it's attacking alright.

Zero grabbed my cock and started to pump it hard and fast.

I was screaming and panting, I couldn't take it anymore I came and passed out before hearing these words Next time I'll carve my cock into your ass and you won't be able to walk for months. Then I passed out.