Jealously

Sorry about not updating... Exams were longer than I thought. I'll make it up to you all by typing up this juicy lemon. I'm so tired and achy but it'll get done. I kept you people waiting too long. Gomen'nasai!!!

Kaname pov

It was time to make the transition between the night and day class. I took a shower and eagerly, anxiously put on my uniform.

I brushed my hair and walked down the stairs to wait for everyone else. About fifteen minutes later everyone else arrived.

I walked out the door first and the rest of the night class followed me. I gasped at the scene the was bestowed in front of me.

I had to hide my humiliating,embarrassing  blush.

Zero had a few of his buttons undone showing off his delectable, mouthwatering collarbones.

The long sleeves on his uniform were folded back neatly, straight displaying his muscles.

I don't know why but he had on suspenders too. He looked sexy in them.

But...I don't want anyone else looking at my Zero. He didn't even look over here until he got the girls into straight lines.

He muttered an apology for the wait and walked away. All the girls followed him and I tried to hide my incoming frown.

Since when did Zero have fangirls...

I continued to walk towards class and I sat down in a huff. I didn't bother pay attention to the lesson. I was just so furious, enraged.

After class I saw Zero leaning against the side of the gate as the night class walked out. I didn't bother walk back with the night class.

I walked over to Zero pouting.

" Zero! "

He opened his eyes and looked at me with an eyebrow raised. Then he grabbed my waist and hugged me.

I leant up and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away and smirked.

" Kaname are you jealous? "

I scoffed and looked away. "No, Of course not. "

Zero nipped at my bottom lip, "Don't deny it Kaname"

I hugged him and whispered in his ear.

"Yes I was...you're mine Zero only mine"

Zero chuckled and looked at me with those lustful violet eyes. He grabbed me and slowly walked towards his dorm room.

I bit my lip and shivered. "Z-Zero please hurry!"

He walked faster and I pouted, the pace was still slow.

My hand wandered downwards and I made it brush against his growing erection.

Zero froze for a moment then sped up the pace by a tenfold.

When we finally got to his room, he threw me on his bed and pounced on top of me.

He sunk his fangs into my neck while letting his hands roam my body.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning so loud but then he started to spank me. I moaned, I loved when he spanked me.

My clothes and his clothes were gone in seconds. I told him not to prepare me so he just thrusted inside me.

I screamed in pleasure. This was one of the rare times that Zero doesn't use a condom.

I always felt excruciating back pain afterwards but it's all worth it.

Zero pulled out until only the tip of his dick was in my entrance then he thrusted back in fast, rough.

He found my prostate in seconds and started to abuse it with the most intoxicating pleasure.

I moved hips to the rhythm of his fast thrusts, screams of pleasure escaping from my lips.

I tried to control my breathing but when you're being fucked in the ass it's kinda difficult.

I tried to hold in my scream as I felt Zero grew inside me.  He's already so big, now my walls have to open up a little more.

It doesn't hurt, my body is numb in pleasure. Afterwards is a different story.

Also if I suddenly get pregnant, there'll be hell to pay.

Zero pulled out and his cum sprayed all over my body while I came on my stomach.

Zero chuckled, picked me up and cleaned us both.

" I should seriously just leave you like this."

I pouted, " You're so mean Zero. "

He chuckled and kissed me. " I love you to much to do that to you."

I blushed and looked away from him. " Ka-Na-Me, you're exposed. "

Then he nipped at my neck. I gasped and pushed his face away.

He pouted and I giggled. Yes, I, Kaname Kuran giggled.

Zero kissed me one last time before we both fell into a deep slumber.

Plz comment if I made any mistakes, I feel like I did.