Afterschool Detention

This is MicrosoftHeady Miss Katia-Chan isn't here because all her electronics got taken away for a year and she's been begging me to help her out so yeah...

Zero pov

Damnit I got detention for sleeping in class. But it was worth it.

It was only me here, the teacher left me here alone. He locked the door behind him.

I closed my eyes but they shot open when I heard the door open.

I saw Kaname locking the door back. He threw the keys on the desk and started to walk towards me.

The sensual, arousing look in his eyes told me what he wanted and I'm going to give him what he wanted.

I grabbed him when he got within my arm's reach. In seconds, he was in my lap with our lips connected in a sexy, steamy make out session. 

I love the feeling of his soft, plump lips on mine. Damnit and his scent. His luscious, appetizing blood drives me mad.

I pulled away and sunk of fangs into his neck. Kaname moaned lustfully into my ear, that one thread of sanity snapped.

I slammed him against the desk roughly and ripped his uniform to shreds. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me desperately.

I nipped at his bottom lip and he immediately parted his lips.

His hands moved to my uniform shirt. He slowly unbuttoned it along with my pants.

This was torture yet heavenly bliss. I slipped out of my boxers and grabbed a condom and a bottle lube from my pants pocket.

Kaname ripped the condom open with his teeth and rolled it on me while I lubed my fingers eager to be inside him.

I thrusted two fingers inside him at once wanting to stretch him quickly. After I deemed him ready, I thrusted into him.

My cock got harder at the sound of his pleasured screams. I smirked and flicked his firm, swollen nipples.

He whimpered and looked at me. I grabbed his ass and thrusted harder, faster.

" I can't hear you Kaname"

He bit his lip, "Zzzzeeerrroo!!!!"

I fought the urge to chuckle, " Yes Kaname "

Kaname was a moaning, screaming mess.

" Z-Zero, please!! H-Harder F-Faster!! I-I need you!!! "

I smirked and followed his orders. The orders that I was happy to comply with.

He screamed as I pounded mercilessly against his prostate. Man, it's sad that we're about to cum.

I thrusted roughly a few more times and came in the condom. Kaname came on his stomach and on the desk.

We both panted harshly and Kaname pouted. I laughed, I ripped his uniform to shreds.

I gave him my pants and shirt. I can walk around in my boxers no problem.

I unlocked the door to the classroom, locked it back then carried him bridle style to my dorm room. I unlocked and kicked the door closed. I placed Kaname on my bed and I laid down next to him.

He laid his head on my chest and we both fell asleep.

-sighs and stretches- I'm done!

I'm gonna update again soon.

For you strangers. Lol

Welp call me Sub-San or Juvenile-Sama.

Cya