10

Minjoo's POV-

M: what'd you get on the project?

N: A.

M: YAYAYAYAYAY

N: I feel like it was pity though, I was the only one without a pair.

M: oh well, you passed art class, pabo 😂

N: I miss you

M: stop saying that, I'll get emotional

N: but I miss you

M: I hate you

N: hate you too~

M: I gtg, talk tomorrow!

N: bye!

Namjoon became famous, there were a load of fangirls in my class and I didn't tell them I knew him. I didn't tell them I love him. He couldn't text me as much but I understood, he was busy being the leader of a K-Pop boy group.

It broke my heart every time I heard his name or music. I went back to Korea years later, I was excited out of my mind and I texted Namjoon with a reply for once.

M: hi!

N: hello! OMG it's been so long!

M: I know! I missed you.

N: me too

M: anyway, this may seem weird but it's urgent...

N: I'm scared

M: I need Jin's number

N: you aren't gonna give it to a fangirl are you...

M: no! I just need it.
M: jebal~
M: OPPA!

N: fine!
N: XXXXX XXXXXX

M: kamsahamnida!

N: question:

M: shoot

N: have you told anyone you know me?

M: no...
M: why?

N: no reason
N: mianhae, I have to go. V is being an alien.

M: okay! Bye!

I instantly called Jin and he picked up pretty quickly.
"Annyeong, who is this?" He asked, his voice crackling through the phone.
"Annyeong, it's Minjoo. You probably don't remember me." I explained and he hummed for a second.
"No I don't, sorry."
"I'm Namjoon's friend. I moved to Japan a few years ago."
"Oh my god! Minjoo! How are you?!" He realised and I laughed at how frantic he was.

"I'm fine but I need you help." I began.
"Okay..."
"I'm back in Korea and I need you to bring Namjoon to XXX beach tomorrow, you're free right?"
"Yeah, it's our day off."
"Please don't tell him where you're going or that it's anything to do with me." I pleaded and he made a noise of agreement.
"Of course." He agreed, we worked at a time and exact place before hanging up.
"Kamsahamnida."
"My pleasure."

~

I was so excited on the day, I dressed myself in the same clothes and converses I did when we first came.

Namjoon's POV-

"Hyung! Jin says we're going out, get ready!" Jungkook shouted at me as I listened to Kanye on my headphones.
"Okay, I'll be down soon." I agreed, finishing the song and grabbing my jacket. "Where are we going?"
"Secret." Jin replied, tapping his nose. I sighed getting to the car as we started driving.

The isn't a day that goes passed where I don't think of Minjoo, and I was thinking of her now. How her hair flowed in the wind on out journey and how I had to pull her back in at the tunnel. I noticed we went through that same tunnel and I couldn't look down towards the beautiful ocean. It's still my favourite place but there's too many memories.

It didn't take long for me to realise that's where we were going, the turns were all the same as years ago.
"Can we go somewhere else, Jin. I don't think I can." I asked him quietly as everyone else bickered in the back.
"You'll be fine." He assured, putting a Han on my shoulder before driving again passed the now green light.

Minjoo's POV-

I had my bikini on underneath my clothes so if we went in the water I was prepared. I heard his voice. For the first time in years I heard his deep, husky voice around a corner. I got on my skateboard, which I continued to learn after I left, and rode up around the corner with the biggest smile on my face.
"Annyeong."