7

Minjoo's POV-

"Pwetty pwetty pwease!" I pleaded, tugging on Namjoon's arm and used a baby voice.
"Fine, which one?" I was fighting for coffee and he finally have in.
"Yay!" I squealed. "Uhhhh... Caramel macchiato!"
"You have good taste." He muttered. "Two caramel macchiatos, jebal." He ordered.

They came a few minutes later with wisps of steam coming for the lids and a warm feeling on my hand letting the cold evening air escape my mind.
"Nice?" He asked, content with his.
"Horrid." I lied taking another sip.

"I have somewhere else I wanna show you. Walk while you drink." He requested, beginning to stroll away but with his long legs it was like a sprint for me.
"Come back!" I squeaked, bobbing up and down as I jogged to keep up.
"Midget." He scoffed, slowing his pace slightly.
"Yah!"

I sipped and followed him down and up hills, over and under bridges, until we finally made it to a little shed in the middle of nowhere.
"What is this? You aren't gonna murder me or something, are you?" I asked, stopping completely and suddenly in my tracks.
"You die, it's on my hands, so: no. Pabo." He explained. "Well... Not yet." I overheard him murmur.
"YAH!" I screeched, hitting his arm.
"Kidding." He chuckled, opening the door and letting me in.

I walked trough the doorway and saw paper. Just loads of pieces of paper, some blank, some with one word, some while whole paragraphs. I read one of the long ones:

niga ggumkkwo-on ni moseubi mwoyeo
jigeum ni geoul sogen nuga boyeo, I gotta say
neoui gireul garago
dan harureul sarado
mworado harago
nayakhameun damadwo
(No more dream bridge)

"Are these lyrics?" I asked, noticing the rhyme.
"Yeah." He confirmed, closing the door and turning on the light.
"They're good. Really good, what's the tune?" I was genuinely curious because I had never known someone who wrote songs before.
"Oh, I can't really sing so..."
"What are the notes?" He handed me a sheet of music.

"niga ggumkkwo-on ni moseubi mwoyeo~
jigeum ni geoul sogen nuga boyeo~, I gotta say
neoui gireul garago
dan harureul sarado
mworado harago
nayakhameun damadwo~" the last four lines were more like a rap and I struggled but he clapped for me anyway.
"Try this one!" He requested, rummaging around on his desk and pulling out a sheet with lyrics and notes.

"gyeote meomulleojullae
naege yaksokhaejullae
son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
geobna geobna geobna~

siganeul meomchullae
i sungani jinamyeon
eobseotdeon iri doelkka neol irheulkka
geobna geobna geobna~"

I stopped as that was all that was on the sheet but looked like he wanted more.
"Oh!" He remembered, picking up one more bit of paper.
"Butterfly, like a Butterfly
machi Butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom~"

He stood with his mouth slightly open, looking at my red face.
"Stop staring at me!" I whined, hiding my face in my hands.
"You're really good." He complimented, walking up to me and taking the papers.
"Kamsahamnida! How do you know this place?" I asked, running across the room and jumping on the mini sofa in corner.

"Come here, pabo." I pouted, patting the seat next to me. He came with a notebook and a pen, opening to a blank page. I lay my head on his shoulder, staring at what he was writing but he didn't finish a word before my relics beamed to heavy to open and I slowly drifted to sleep.

Namjoon's POV-

She rested her head on my shoulder, pushing her weight to me. I began writing on the paper in large text:
Sarangheyo, pabo.

I looked for her reaction but her eyes were closed and her face light. She was asleep. I was partly relieved as I looked at the paper once again, ripping it out the book, scrunching it up and throwing towards the failed lyrics in the corner.

I brushed a piece of hair off her face and her head rolled down onto my lap. I panicked for a moment as she made herself comfortable before leaving her to rest. I grabbed her camera and took a photo of the shed and then took a photo of her, soundly asleep on my legs.

Minjoo's POV-

My eyes flickered open like a flame that had been lightly blown on. I looked around the room before my gaze traveled up to Namjoon's sleeping face. I smiled and decided to leave him, use my phone to guide me back home.

With all the paper it wasn't hard to leave him a note explaining.

Annyeong, sleepy head :)

I'm going home on my own since Eomma will freak out if I'm late. See you on Monday.

I had fun today. Thank you.

- Minjoo <3

"Sweet dreams." I whispered, silently closing the door with a tiny wave.

I, surprisingly, didn't get lost on my way back alone. I came through the doors of my home only a few minutes late and found Appa in the kitchen.
"Annyeong, Minjoo!" He greeted, waving as he watched TV.
"Annyeong!"
"Minjoo! Where did you go?" Eomma asked while hugging me.

"My favourite place."

Namjoon's POV-

I found a note on my lap when I woke up instead of Minjoo. She had explained why she was gone but I suddenly realised she was out alone - anything could have happened to her!

I quickly gathered everything I need before dashing out of shed, locking it behind me even though it's remote as fuck. I sprinted all the way to her house and knocked on the door, out of breath.

"Annyeong, young man. How can I help you?" A man - presumable her father - asked.
"Hi, is Minjoo here? Is she okay?" I replied, trying to stay calm.
"She's fine, she's upstairs now. I can get her down I you want." He offered but I shook my head.
"Ani, ani. Don't bother her, could you just tell her I got her note."
"What note?" He asked, one eyebrow raised.
"It doesn't matter, annyeong!" I waved, taking a step back.
"Take care!" He advised as he closed the door. She's okay.