8

Minjoo's POV-

"Someone just knocked for you." Appa informed as he came into my room.
"Who?"
"Tall guy, to about here." He described, holding out his hand to she the height. "Baggy T-shirt and skinny jeans..."
"Oh, Namjoon." I realised. "What did he say? Is he still here?"
"He just asked if you were okay, said he got your note - what ever that means." He explained and I felt myself smile involuntarily.
"Oh, thank you." I turned back to my desk and picked up my phone.

M: thank you for today.

N: thank you

M: for...

N: changing me.
N: school. Tomorrow. 5pm.

M: why?

N: you had fun today...

M: yes...

N: so trust me.

M: when should I tell Eomma I'll be back.

N: the next morning.

M: what?! It'll be Monday!

N: bank holiday, just trust me.

And so I did. I trusted him but also knew him well enough to get a good sleep as we would probably be the other side of the country at midnight.

~

I stood at the school's front gate at exactly 5pm, waiting. He didn't seem to be anywhere. I suddenly felt something grab harshly onto my back and I let out a scream. I tried to fight them off but their grip was tight.

"Annyeong." A husky, deep voice chuckled and I let out a sigh of relief.
"Namjoon." I panted. "You scared the shit out of me! What's wrong with you?!" I pushed him off me and started pacing up and down the street.
"Aww, mianhae. You scream like a three-year-old though." He informed, still slightly chuckling at me.
"I hate you."
"Hate you too~ let's go!" He casually answered, jumping on the fence surrounding the school.

"Are you crazy?!" I hissed at him.
"Yes, come on!" He agreed, tapping the metal bar where I should place my foot.
"I can't climb this."
"You thought you couldn't ride a skateboard yesterday." He reminded me and I rolled my eyes, climbing over normally.
"Not that I can't physically. Just morally."

We made our way through the hallways of the empty school, me cautious we would be caught at every turn but Namjoon just confidently striding. He took me to an old room with a piano and other instruments that we don't use anymore as our curriculum cut music.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, walking around the room aimlessly. His answer was just to pull out two sleeping bags from a cupboard along with a load of food.
"Oh my god, you're an idiot." I tutted with a bright smile. "But a smart idiot if that's possible."
"Thank you?" He almost asked with a giggle.

~

"You said you dance?" He asked as we sat on the sports field, watching the orange sun float down.
"Yeah." I confirmed and he nodded along.
"To what?"
"Pretty much anything." He made a noise of acknowledgement before taking out his phone.

"Go." He ordered, playing a K-Pop classic: Gee.
"I'm tired!" I complained but he got up and pulled me to my feet.
"Okay then..." He fiddled around with his phone before placing it back down. "Something slower."

It was a lot slower, I had never heard it before, just one of those traditional ballroom songs or whatever. He took my hands and slowly lead me in a couple dance. I giggled, keeping my feet in time with his before hanging my head back to avoid eye contact. He lifted his arm and let me spin around.

Jin's POV-

"They're meant for each other." I sighed as we looked from behind a wall at them dancing on the school's field.
"How come Namjoon meets someone before me! Look at this!" Jimin complained, motioning towards his abs and biceps.
"Shh!"

Minjoo's POV-

In time with the music, Namjoon pushed me out and then pulled me back in. Our faces were only centimetres away from each other's and we stared intently into each other's eyes. We slowly travelled closer but the music suddenly stopped and I backed away with one simple step.

"We should go in. I'm getting cold." I suggested so we picked up our things and went back inside. I got changed into the pyjamas I brought and so did Namjoon. When I came back into the room from the toilet he was in the sleeping bag already.

"I can't believe I hated you on Monday." I giggled, getting into mine too.
"I still hate you." He lied so I slapped his chest but he was too tired to care. He fell asleep first and my phone soon went off.

1 new message from: Eomma

We have some exciting news for tomorrow! But have fun with your friend!

I smiled, hoping it was something good but I couldn't be sure.
"Namjoon?" I whined quietly. "I'm bored~" I continued, brushing through his hair as he rolled towards me but he didn't wake up at all so I sighed and tried to get some sleep.

"Jaljayo."

Namjoon's POV-

"Minjoo?" I asked as I felt something weighing down my chest. I looked down and saw her messy hair all over her face. "Minjoo. It's late, wake up." I continued to order and she finally opened her eyes slightly before she turned over to ignore me with a groan.

"Come on, pabo. It's late." I yawned as I spoke and I sat up meaning she fell.
"I was comfy!" She complained.
"On my chest, I couldn't breathe." I lied to keep her off.

Minjoo's POV-

It didn't take us long to get all our things ready and to get out of the school building. He walked me home kindly and Eomma was still excited to tell me something so I waved goodbye to Namjoon and closed the door.

"What?"
"We're moving!" Eomma squealed.
"What? Where? How far away? When?" I bombarded her with questions, admitting to myself I was worried about leaving Namjoon.
"We're going to Japan! Next weekend!" She was jumping up and down but I felt myself sink in. Namjoon...