3

Minjoo's POV-

"Minjoo?" A deep voice asked for me as I sat sobbing on the roof.
"Go away." I ordered harshly.
"No." Namjoon rebelled as he walked closer.
"Fucking hate you." I kind of lied.
"I know." He nodded as he sat down next me. I stood up but he grabbed my jumper and pulled me back down.
"You like G-Dragon, huh?" He asked, already knowing the answer.
"Doesn't every straight girl or gay guy in this school?"
"True."

We sat in almost silence for a while, only me occasionally sniffling. I didn't understand why he was there but I didn't hate the company.

"What's your favourite place?" He asked out of nowhere. I was confused until I remembered the project.
"I've never left the city so I don't know." I explained and his mouth dropped open.
"You've never left Seoul?! Not once?!" He asked, completely shocked and I shook my head.
"Not once."

There was a bit more silence before he finally spoke again saying:
"Let's go now." I smiled as I thought it was a joke but when I looked at his face it was dead serious.
"Are you crazy?! It's the middle of the school day!"
"I'm aware."
"Then what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I chuckled because his face softened.
"Later then."

"You never call me about the project, we only have 5 weeks you know." He complained.
"You call me then." I requested, jotting down my number and handing it to him.
"Fine."

~

I got home normally that night not expecting Eomma or Appa to be in because of work and I was right. I went upstairs to my room and started to research 'beauty in Korea' on my laptop. It came up with mainly hot K-Pop stars making me sigh before typing 'Korean sightseeing' instead.

I was looking through the images when my phone rang. I knew it was Namjoon when there was no called ID, so I did that thing where you leave it for a moment to not seem obsessed with him calling.

"Annyeong. Namjoon?"
"Ne, annyeong. Is now okay?" He asked with no context.
"What do you mean?"
"What do you mean~ heyoo~" He sang in the tune of Justin Bieber.
"You're a horrible singer."
"It's why I rap, anyway, let's go. Now." He went back to his cryptic speech.

"Where?" I inquired.
"Out of Seoul." He finally explained to me and I remember him on the roof saying 'later then.'
"Slow down." I chuckled. "It's like five so we won't have long and my parents will be home soon."
"Ugh, you're so practical." He complained and I heard him groan out of frustration.

"Anyway, how would we get anywhere. You don't even know where I live to pick me up."
"Well..."
"Oh my god, I'm scared." I giggled as I looked around my room.
"Look outside your bedroom window." He ordered.

"Do I want to?" I asked, staring at the closed curtains.
"Do you?"
"Do you, do you, do you-"
"Yah! How do you know that?!" He interrupted.
"You write it everywhere, pabo." I reminded him.
"Just look outside." He refocused on the original subject.

I hung up the phone and drew the curtains to either side, opening the window.
"Stalker!" I shouted down at him after seeing him sitting the other side of the road looking at his phone.
"Annyeong! You coming or what?!" He replied, also shouting so I could hear.
"I told you: no! It's Thursday, we have school tomorrow!"

"Fine, I came here for nothing." I just about heard him mutter.
"How the hell did you get here anyway?!"
"I may or may not have followed you home! Annyeong!" He casually explained, slightly creeping me out.
"Stalker." I murmured.
"What?!"
"Nothing! Annyeong!" I shut the window and saw him waving before running down the street.

He's weird, he's so much different when we're alone, nicer.

~

He kept shooting me glances and smiles on Friday which I tried to ignore but I couldn't help but smile as well.
"Are you over GD yet?" He suddenly asked.
"Yeah, I guess." I sighed, remembering what I tried hard to block out.
"Mad at Hyejin?"
"Kinda." I admitted, looking a her across the cafeteria.

~

I looked forward to the weekend all the school days and it was finally there after that day. I woke up slightly late on Saturday and checked my phone.

7 new messages from: Namjoon😐

Hello?

You awake?

Ugh, answer me...

I knew I hated you for a reason

You better wake the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up.

MINJOO!

Wake up, you lazy ass

I opened my phone and chuckled at the messages he left while I was asleep.

M: what do you want?

N: finally!
N: come outside!

M: what?

N: just do it!
N: and don't you dare say anything about Shia Labouf.

[shia labouf/]
[shia lab/]
[sh/]
M: wasn't going to.
M: anyway I just woke up what do you want from me?!

N: I want you to get dressed, get a camera and come outside.

M: effort *cries*

N: I'm waiting...

M: you're at my house again?! Dude, wtf!

N: shut up and come outside.

M: namjoon?
M: come back online!
M: bitch.

I gave up and did what he said... That seems familiar. I got dressed into some light denim skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and slightly on the thighs, a black crop top with triangles cut out of the bottom edge, a sheer black throw over and a grey beanie.

I grabbed my camera like he ordered and slipped on my red converse before picking up my keys and coming out of the house. I felt the breeze hit my face and make my crystal necklaces knock together slightly, creating a small tinging noise. It was a pretty warm day which I didn't expect so I took my hat off and though it back in a draws before closing the door.

I looked around for Namjoon and saw him sitting on a bench a few houses down, as I walked up he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back but then he just looked back to his phone.
"Annyeong?" As I spoke his head lifted once again but this time with a different look in his eyes, one of realisation.

"Oh my god, Minjoo!?"
"Yeah, do I look different?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair and playing with my camera.
"Yes!" He frantically nodded while answering and I chuckled.
"Good different? Bad different?"
"Different different."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors notes:

I ship it! Who else?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of Change Me! Please vote and comment and add it to your reading list to show me you did!

Love you guys for reading! Stay awesome! Annyeong!

-BTS_please