2

Minjoo's POV-

"Eomma! I'm home!" I shouted through the door with all the energy I had left.
"Annyeong, darling. How was school?" She asked, walking out into the hallway to greet me.
"Eh." Was my only answer before I went upstairs to my room.

The project we had been set was an art project. We had to basically take our favourite things, places, people, anything and make them into a collage with no blank spaces that was no smaller than A3 paper. It would have been easy if we didn't have to use stupid drawing and painting styles to make pictures of some of the photos as well as just off the internet.

I looked over the criteria with heavy eyelids:

AT LEAST:
• one photograph taken by each of you
• one person you know personally
• two things painted (each)
• four things drawn (each) of which:
- one colored
- one shaded
- one with charcoal
- one made with small dots

There was more but I stopped there out of boredom and hoped Namjoon was good at art. I was thinking about my favourite places when I realised I had never travelled much so I didn't really know, just anywhere but school.

I thought about calling Namjoon to see if he was working on the project but I didn't want to seem desperate or naggy so I just left it.

~

"I'll eat at school, Eomma!" I whined, trying to get out of the door.
"You have to stop skipping breakfast!"
"Yeah, yeah most important meal of the day and shit but I'll be late so no thanks." She gasped at my swearing but I just rolled my eyes and used the time to escape and begin to run to school. It usually takes about 15 minutes to walk but today I was sprinting as the bell to start was in 5 minutes.

I almost got run over by a bus, knocked into several people and tripped over many times but I made it to the gate with a few seconds to spare. I was out breath coming into the classroom and I had to drag myself to my seat the opposite side.

I saw Hyejin talking and laughing with GD. She flipped her hair sarcastically when she noticed me and I flipped her off before sitting down.

"I thought she was your friend." Namjoon commented out of nowhere making me jump.
"She is."
"Then why'd you give her the finger?" He seemed confused and I didn't blame him, me and Hyejin have a weird relationship.
"Because she's my friend." I chuckled, getting my things out of my bag.

"Did you think about the project?" I asked during to first lesson.
"No, did you?" Namjoon replied, taking out one headphone.
"No." I lied, well, I didn't really think to be honest.
"Should we do it now? This teacher is an idiot, she doesn't know we've done all this shit last year so we can just copy that and do the project now." He explained and I thought about for a few seconds before nodded and getting out my notes.

"What do you like doing?" He asked as the favourite things portion.
"Dancing... That's pretty much all I do." I answered truthfully. "But I'm a massive K-Pop fangirl if that helps."
"You're the kind of person I hate." He simply insulted as he jotted what I said  down.
"Thanks."

"What do you like doing then?" I asked, rolling my eyes.
"Rapping and songwriting I guess... I kinda like sports." He explained.
"Ew, sport."
"Dance is sport."
"Shhhh." I hissed putting my finger up to my mouth like little kids do.

"You're weird."
"You're judgemental."
"You're just mental."
"I hate you."

~

You know, Namjoon isn't that bad. We've started to talk in lesson and he isn't the worst person in the world, he seems so scary when you don't know him and, I'm not gonna lie, he still kinda intimidates me but he seems slightly warmer to me.

I was walking down the hallway to get my lunch when I was suddenly shoved against a wall, making me regret I said anything about Namjoon.
"What the fuck did you tell Yoongi about us?!" He shouted right into my face making me let out a tiny squeak from the sudden noise.
"Nothing, what are you talking about?" I shyly and confusedly questioned.

"He says you told him we were dating, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" He explained but I was still completely lost.
"I've never even talked to Yoongi!" His face twisted to confusion like mine.
"But he said-"
"He's fucking lying." I interrupted as I rolled my eyes. "Can you get off me now?" He did so without a word, leaning against the wall but not apologising. Of course not.

I looked over the other side of the corridor and saw Yoongi smirking at me, that's when it clicked. This was for the drink I threw at him. I realised I had a coffee and so I held it up to his view and smiled making him look away.

"Hyejin ah!" I called as I saw her down the hall, she waved and ran over to me but slowed down halfway. I couldn't work out why until I followed her eyes and saw Namjoon starting at me, still leaning on the wall. He looked away when we made eye contact and I sighed, turning my attention back to Hyejin.

"I have some exciting news!" She squealed, clapping her hands.
"What?!" I screeched back.
"GD confessed to me! He's my boyfriend!" My smile faded but she was still excited.
"What. You've known him for like a day." I murmured. I wanted to be excited for her but I was so jealous and mad at her. She knew how much I liked him and I knew how much she didn't, she just wanted a meaningless boyfriend.

"Why aren't you excited?" She asked, I didn't understand why she was confused.
"Why would you do that to me?"
"What do you mean? I know you have that childish crush on him but it's nothing serious, right?" It sounded more like a statement than a question when she said 'right?'.
"Right." I sarcastically agreed while forcing a smile.

"There's my jagiya~" GD smoothly greeted as he wrapped his arms around Hyejin from behind.
"Annyeong!" She giggled, it seemed like she was rubbing it in my face.
"Goodbye." I grumpily said as I turned around.
"Minjoo! What the fuck?!" I started jogging not walking when I felt tears in my eyes.

Four fucking years we've chased that boy together, but it was for me. Not her. And now he's hers, of course he is.

"Minjoo?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's notes:

Who could it be?... I think we all know tbh 😂 comment and vote for this story pretty please because it makes me feel nice and tingly inside 😊😂!

I hope you enjoyed! Look forward to the next update soon! Bye!

-BTS_please