Chapter One: Bring me home

Start from the beginning

I felt weight being put on my body, and I fell to the floor. It was cold, and I couldn't move.

"Lauren? Please follow my voice," I heard Liam speak. My eyes flung open. I began turning my head but the darkness still surrounded me.

More pressure was put into my chest.

"Lauren, close your eyes. Do not open them until I tell you to," Dinah spoke.

I did as her voice directed me to and shut my eyes again.

A sharp pain in my chest made me scream. The feeling was indescribable. I can only put it as - it felt as if a skyscraper was being grown in my body.

Air became had to inhale. My head began to hurt but I never opened my eyes.

A buzzing noise came from around me.

I felt my body Bing thrown to the ground and I screamed. Dinah's voice came again.

"Open your eyes now!" I opened them.

My vision was blurred, and I noticed I was not in the hospital room anymore. I quickly got up and looked at my blouse. The blood was gone.

"Lauren?" I heard Camila say, and I jumped.

"G-get her away from me!" I stumbled bad and fell to the floor.

"What? Lauren it's me, Please let me-"

"No! Get her away from me!" Camila stepped back, tears falling from her cheeks. That's when Liam stepped in.

"I'll take her to a bedroom, Dinah explain to her what happened," Liam took the crying Camila out of the room and closed the door. Once it was completely shut Dinah walked to me slowly.

"Lauren, you're safe. You're heart stopped beating when you killed your clone, but I was able to get you back," my eyes widened.

"No no no, I - I was in a hospital room. Chris was there, Ally, you, Chris, Camila," I looked at Dinah as she sat next to me on the floor. "She-she stabbed me, Her and Andrew and then he kissed her and they laughed while doing it. They wanted to kill me Dinah," I began crying once again. "Everyone stepped of the room when Andrew asked them to, and I was just there," Dinah wrapped me in her arms as my crying became harder.

"Lauren, there's something I need to tell you," Dinah said. I released myself from her hold.

"What?" She stayed silent, but after a few minutes began to speak.

"Andrew was brought back by a dark magic Witch," her voice was stern. "The dream, let's call it, you had while you were dead, was the dark witch putting him in your head. Somehow she knew you'd come here," I was horrified. The person who tried to kill me, and my girlfriend, was alive. Right when I thought things were gonna get better, I knew now that there was no way in hell that everything would be fine.

Oh god, Camila.

My legs beat me to it. Before I could think about what was happening I ran to the large wooden door and yanked it open.

I walked out of the room, leaving Dinah alone.

"Camila!" I scream. Luckily, Camila and Liam were still walking along the dark narrow hallway. The touches were very dim, but I could see her figure stop. Liam turned his head back, and suddenly, Camila began running towards me.

Almost simultaneously I ran to her too.

We met each other half way. Her small body jumped to my arms and I squeezed her tightly.

"I'm so, so sorry," we both were crying harshly.

"Why would you say that, Lauren?" Camila asked. I turned my face and kissed her head. Dinah's voice came from the back of us.

"Andrew was put in her afterlife, to do what his intentions are at the moment. He still wants the two of you dead," Dinah said.

Camila let go of me.

"What do you mean he was put in her afterlife?" Camila asked. She took my hand in hers and walked closer to Dinah.

"Andrew was brought back to life by a dark magic witch, Camila. Her Name is Dezre. Her mother was killed by one of Liam's men when she was trying to kill him. She found out about Andrews infiltration to Lauren's trust, and she found his body. I think she doesn't know Lauren found out about Andrew Being a Sustay," Camila looked equally confused.

"Why is that?" My girlfriend asked.

Liam stepped in.

"Sustays have to kill at least one witch if they're brought back to life, and feed on their blood. It's just because the witch is the one who brought the vampire back from the dead, and the vampire needs its creators blood," my eyes widened.

I released myself from Camila.

"Does this mean that-"

"You have to kill me," Dinah Said.

AN: Hey guys! It's been forever.

I decided to cut this In to two parts just because I don't want to keep you waiting that much longer. Thank you guys so much for reading TWC.

I'll try to make this book better.