Chapter 11

Lucas's POV

"BANG BANG BANG!!"

'Gosh she is adorable. Even so early in the morning she has this amount of energy' is the only thing able to run through my head as she along with her k-pop songs.

A werewolf into k-pop. Yeah well it makes her even more special. Makes me want to work hard to become strong enough so that I can protect her just as much as she protects me.

As the song ends she turns and walks back over to me kneeling in front of me when she reaches me.

"So Lu bear what do you feel like doing today? We can keep dancing to the greatness that is EXO, BTS and SHinee or we can go eat. Maybe go for some food? Whatever you want" she says smiling at sweetly at the end.

I look into her eyes and then to her hair because looking people in the eye has never been a good thing.

"Well...can we go to..school?" I question quietly.

I had been contemplating it for a while now but never asked because I figured she had a reason as to why she hadn't taken me but it had been a while since I got here and thought it was time to ask.

Looking up I see her searching my face for something. What she is looking for? Hell if I know.

Looking down at her watch she smiles and nods. "Sure, it's 7:30 so we still have time to get there. You get ready and I'll tell the kids that I can start giving them rides again", smiling she walks out of the room.

"Yes" I say while doing that fist thing and jumping in excitement even though it is school.

~20 minutes later~

Arriving at school I get out if the passengers side as Madelyn opens the door on her side. Walking over to me she takes my hand and asks me if I'm read.

"Ye-"

'Be prepared little bitch. We're coming for you. Enjoy the time away with your little mate. It won't last much longer'

Was that me or -.

"Lucas? Hey Lu how you feeling?" Madelyn says cutting into my thoughts.

I turn and look into Madelyn's eyes trying to determine whether or not to tell her. I know she will be worried but she's already future alpha and has the pack to worry about. I don't want to cause trouble then get punished.

I shake my head looking down again and avoiding her eyes. I shake my head again when she asks if I'm sure. "Yeah I'm sure" I answer taking her hand and pulling her to the entrance. "Can we go in now?" I ask changing my face and making puppy eyes. Which work every time thankfully.

~ Madelyn's POV ~

Currently in math. Silently crying because as alpha I'm supposed to get good grades but this thing called math. It ruins everything. Without fail.

Looking next to me I smile seeing Lucas's head down taking notes, his dark hair falling over his face. He is seriously the only reason I'm not getting up and walking out of this classroom right now.

"Miss. Arellano, you seem to be paying attention . How about you come up here and solve this equation?"

I look up into my math teachers eyes, Mr. Moon. It's funny cause he has that last name but he's not a werewolf.

I look back at Lucas really quick and see him watching me. 

There is always this look in his eyes, a look that I have yet to figure out whether it is fear or something much worse. That look is what makes me want to be the best at everything so that I know I can protect him. Lucky for him and my math teacher that look is what makes me nod, stand up from my seat and walk to the whiteboard and attempt the close to impossible math problem.

~ 5 minutes later ~

So I got the problem done and it was right, thank the godess, but of course Mr. Moon made me do, and I kid you not, 

FIVE MORE 

OF THE 

SAME 

PROBLEM!

I almost shifted I was so pissed. He better pray to whatever he believes in that I never encounter him alone in the forest. 

He better pray.

And if he is sensing my death threats and already praying,

He better pray harder cause they ain't working!

~ after school in the parking lot ~

So finally done with this day and heaven (please note the intense, in your face, pretty much screaming in your ears sarcasm) and I out waiting by my truck for the people that must hop aboard the Madelyn train so we can get some food because I am starving.

"LYN!"

My head whips around to see my sister Cadence running toward me, fear in her eyes. 

"Cadence whats wrong?" I ask, catching her before she falls.

"Madelyn, it's Lucas. He's in trouble" She says, tears slowly building as I tense up, "They are trying to take him somewhere, I don't know where but I don't think Clara and Aubrey can hold them off much longer".

Suddenly I'm not so hungry for food anymore.

I want blood.