Chapter 6

Lucas POV

As I'm walking with Madelyn I can't help but fall for her over and over again.

She takes care of me not like my old pack or whatever you can call them because they are not a pack. They were hell.

I lay curled up in the corner of the basement in the cage that has been my second bedroom for as long as I have been here. I hear the door open on the east side of my cage.

"Well look who had come back to play."

'Its Juno'.

I start shaking just thinking about what he was going to do to me this time.

He was the worst of all of them. He loved listening to me scream in pain.

"Is someone scared of me"? He asks me but I know not to answer because it will only turn out worse for me.

He slowly walks up to me and watches me. I shrink back even more if that is even possible. He stops in front of me and I start to shake. When he raises his fist and brings it down on me I screa-.

My eyes spring open.

'It was only a dream' My wolf Bodhi says to me.

'No it was real. It just came back in a dream like form' I reply back in a shaky form which is hard since I thought it.

"Lucas? Sweetheart, are you okay?" I hear an angelic voice say and turn around to see who could make such a beautiful sound.

When I turn I see my lovely mate looking at me with worried eyes and so I frown because I made her take on that expression.

"You were screaming. I-I didn't know what to do. You wouldn't wake up." she says sounding so broken.

I slowly bring my hand up and cup her cheek and brush away the tears that slowly start trickling down her face. "I'm okay. It was just a dream".

'If only that were true. If only it wasn't an actual memory, then maybe I wouldn't have worried her'.

The Alpha Females Submissive Mate.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara