Chapter 9

Madelyn's POV

Later that night-

"Micah!"

I run toward big brother, my tooth in my five year old hand. Brother opened his arms for me and I jumped into them. Even though he is the same age as me, big brother is strong and brave and takes care of me because I his little sister. That what he and daddy say! 

"Little sister! No way! You lost your first tooth before I did?!" Michael exclaims, his mouth open in a perfect O. 

"I know right! Maybe you baby teeth like you a lot. Don't worry Micah, they will leave soon and you will be even braver than before!" I tell brother with a smile on my face, the gap in my teeth clearly visible. 

"Thanks Mad! I'll try really hard to be brave and take care of you and the pack because I love the pack and I love you even more!" he says a bright smile on his face, pulling me into a big hug, his dark red hair, identical to mine tickling my cheek and his big dark blue eyes with the same little gold nuggets in them, closed tightly because of his smile, the freckles across his cheeks nice and freckly!

"I love you too big brother! I'll protect you too!" I say hugging him back just as hard.

--

Opening my eyes slowly, taking in the beautiful being in my arms, I blink away the tears in my eyes and brush away my hair from my face. Smiling up toward the ceiling, I think about that memory and how he always did keep his promise.

I just could never keep mine.

--

Lucas's POV

One day later-

Finishing training with Madelyn, I sigh out of exhaustion from all the exertion I have had to put out, still not fully healed, and ready for this type of exercise. Bending at the waist, I rest my hands on my knees and breathe deeply, slowing down my heart rate.

The feeling of someone's eyes on me makes me turn my head only to see Madelyn, a look in her eyes that makes me blush from the implication of it. As she starts to approach me I lower my head, trying to hide the red in my face. Obviously it did not work.

Her bare feet stop in front of me, her soft lips coming in contact with the shell of my ear.

"You should not bend over in public mate, I might just make you do it later though", she whispers, her words getting the most likely desired reaction from me, "How about you head upstairs and wait for me in the shower. I'll be there soon to help you with your not so little problem", she finishes, her lips trailing along my jaw line, moving toward my lips till they stop at the very corner. Her eyes hold a fierce wanting in them as she backs away from me. Our eyes finally disconnect as she turns and walks away, her swaying hips causing my 'problem' to become worse, in turn making me rush into the house to wait for Madelyn and her 'help'.

Oh Moon Goddess please, help me, just this once .

--

Madelyn's POV

I walk up the stairs to our room. Lucas's faint scent leading me straight to the closed restroom door. I faintly hear clothes falling to the floor as I stand outside the only object between me and my beautiful mate.

Knocking twice on the wood, I twist the knob of the door, pushing into the bathroom. My eyes land on the extraordinary being that is my Lucas.

His broad shoulders, although thinner than they should be, are pale as snow. His chest and stomach just as pale, his abs showing, though faintly, from the training he has been doing even though he isn't fully healed. The ink that is his hair falls over his forehead, partially covering his eyebrows as he glances up at me through the thick rings he calls eyelashes. 

I make my way over to him, closing and locking the door, pushing my shorts down my legs and my shirt over my head. He blushes by my actions but his eyes gain a desire in them that shows he is totally fine with them. 

He backs up into the wall next to the shower. 

I wrap my arms around his neck as best I can since he is fairly taller then me. Taking one of his hands in mine I lead it the back of my right thigh, seeing as he started to pull it up on his own i let go and let him go on. He proceeds to lift my left thigh, keeping eye contact with me the entire time. 

"Now Lucas, I want you to- uh huh," before I even finish the sentence he seems to read my mind and spins around pushing me into the wall while also pushing his manhood into my core, forcing a moan from my lips. 

My ankles lock at the dip in his back, his hands trail up to my hips pushing them back against the wall as he pushes forward again making me moan his name twice. 

Gripping the hair at the nape of his neck, I pull his head back so that his neck is exposed to me. Latching my lips onto where my mark will soon lay I rasp out, authority and want ringing clear in my voice.

"Again, uh huh- again-uh agai- yes Lucas just like that," he repeats his actions over and over again till finally I stop him with a fierce grab at his firm ass, a groan that makes me moan in return coming from his mouth, and give him another action to quickly carry out.

"To the shower. Now, and we shall continue this in there."