Chapter 3

"Mate". I whisper.

He stares into my eyes and I stare into his and then take in his face to see that he has ink black hair that falls right onto his eyebrows and a perfect little nose and pink lips that look so good and I just want to kiss them right now. I look back into his eyes to see him crying.

"Oh baby what's wrong" I say while I get up and off of him and pulling his head into my lap and look around to see that the warrior wolfs are baring their teeth and growling at my Mate!

"GET. BACK.!!" I growl at them and they jump back and bow.

I hear my mate whimper and say in the most beautiful voice I have ever heard "I'm sorry for trespassing"

My wolf purrs in delight at having are mate so submissive. He looks up at me to look into my eyes while tears roll down his cheeks. I wipe his tears away and say "Baby its okay you aren't in trouble. But can I ask you a question?" He nods. "How did you end up here?"

He gets a terrified look in his eyes before I even finish my question and I immediately pull his head closer to my chest. "Shhh" I coo at him then whisper to him how he doesn't have to tell me.

He starts sniffing then stops crying and says, "Are you going to hurt me?"

"I will Never hurt you. You're my mate I wouldn't even think of hurting you." I growl then hear gasp as the warriors hear what I said.

"Let's get you cleaned up okay?" I say while getting him onto his feet and seeing that he is about eight inches taller than me and is skinny and his clothes are covered in dirt. He nods.

I start walking while holding his arm so that he doesn't wander off and get lost also because he seems so fragile I don't want him to fall.

When the pack house comes into to view my dad comes running out then sees- Oh I never got his name well he sees my mate and growls while running towards us but I jump in front of him to stop him.

"You will not hurt my mate!" I growl while using my Alpha tone and sensing everyone bowing except my dad.

He looks at me snapping out of his rage and with a shocked look on his face. "You're Mate...?"

"Yes dad he is my mate and you will not hurt him." I say to him looking him straight in the eye then turning around to look at my mate that was curled on the ground crying. "Aw it's okay baby he isn't going to hurt you. I will never let anyone hurt you." I say while crouching down and bringing is face up to look at mine.

He nods and stands back up and grabs my hand in a tight grip and I squeeze back to show him it's okay.

I start walking into the pack house and towards my room.

When we get to my room I open the door and and let him in. Once he is inside I guide him to my bathroom and say "I'm going to go get you some clothes. Why don't you shower till then okay?" I ask him and he nods. So I step out of the bathroom and walk to my door and think to myself.

'I finally found him'.