Chapter 4

I walk back into my room with some of my dads clothes since he took can't wear mine. They would never fit him. He's too tall for my clothes. I walk towards my bathroom and knock on the door asking if I can come in. I hear a quiet yes.

I open the door and see him with only a towel on his waist and water rolling down his back. Then I look closer and see the slash marks and his back and growl. I rush over to him and pull the shirt over his chest then lean my head onto his chest and sigh. "I know you don't want to tell me yet so let me just calm down for a minute". I wrap my arms around his waist as far as I can considering my arms are not very long. I feel his arms wrap around my shoulders and I sigh in content.

"I'm sorry I'm just not ready."

"That's okay. I will wait forever." I say while looking up at him.

"I don't think you need to wait that long" He says while smiling and I about faint from the sight it was so beautiful.

"But I still stand by my previous statement". I look up at him then blush as I realize that his bottom half is still only in a towel. "You should probably finish changing now". I hand him his clothes and am about to walk out the door when I feel a hand grab my hand and look down to see him looking down and hear him say,

"I'm sorry".

I smile at him. "You don't ever have to feel sorry about telling or not telling me anything unless it's something that could hurt you." I finish and walk out the door and close it behind me then get my stuff ready for a shower.

Five minutes later he walks out the bathroom and I realize I still haven't asked him his name."I am so sorry. I never asked you for your name."

"My name is Lucas." He says while still looking down.

'He is so submissive. I love it.' Makena says while I smile softly.

"I am Madelyn. Nice to meet you Lucas" I say while jumping up onto the bed and bowing those fancy bows they do in castles. You know? Yeah that's what I did causing him to laugh. "Oh My Gods your laugh is so adorable!" I say while jumping on the bed and squealing like a fangirl at a One direction concert.

He blushes and says thank you. I motion him over to my bed "Come on its nearly ten o'clock and I'm beat so you must be too so let's head to sleep okay?" I ask him while jumping off the bed and grabbing his hand while he immediately nods because he is so naturally submissive and it make me and my wolf purr.

I sit against my pillows and pull him toward me and put his head in my lap and let him get comfortable then start combing my fingers through his hair and softly humming.

I soon hear snoring and smile at the thought that after all these years I have finally found the person that is perfect for me and will be there for the rest of my life.

"You are my sunshine,

My only sunshine,

You make me happy when skies are gray,

You may not know dear how much I love you,

So please don't take my sunshine away".