chapter 22

A couple of days later, Joe was slowing improvment, well not improving but wasn't getting any worse either, so they decided to let him come home to their palm Beach home.

**************************
Palm Beach, Kennedy house

"Hey, what ya doing"? Jack asked as he came into the living room and was surprised to find Jackie sitting there by herself.

"Oh I was just thinking" she said softly

"Mind if I join ya"? He asked as he sat down on the floral print couch beside of her.

"What ya thinking about"? He asked as he slipped his left arm around her shoulders.

"Well in a few months, you will be president and I am not sure where me and the girls will be" she said softly.

"You will be at the white house with me" he said

"But I thought we were just here to help get you in the white house" she said.

"That was the plan to begin with but than you all become family and I ain't letting you all go that easily" he said as he kissed her on the forehead.

**************************

Later that night, Bella and Caroline had wanted to stay at Bobby's house to be with their cousins so it was just jack and Jackie in their bedroom.

Jackie was lying on the bed her back to him as he was on the phone with teddy.

"Ya, I know that, but that's not what I meant" jack said into the phone trying not to laugh.

"Alright have a good night and talk to you tomorrow" jack said into the phone.

"Love you too" jack said to teddy and pressed the red "end" button on his phone.

"Teddy's crazy, you know that right",? Jack asked her as he placed his phone on the white dresser in the corner of the room.

"He takes after you" Jackie said.

Jack sat on the end of the bed and stretched his back, as Jackie sat up and crawled to him as she started rubbing his back, he pulled the dark red Polo Shirt he had on over his head and threw it in the floor.

He than surprised her and pulled her til she was straddling his lap.

"Will you please make love to me tonight"? He whispered in her ear.

Jackie closed her eyes and said "jack, I don't know if we should be doing this".

"I need you", he begged as he started bucking his hips into her and brought his wet hot lips with hers.

"It's been a long time" she said as she broke the kiss and laid her forehead against his.

Jack started rubbing her back and pulled her hot pink shirt up and started Straching her lower back.

He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted her and he could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted him.

"Stand up" he command

She obligated and as she stood in front of him in between his legs she started feeling Vernable.

Jack started unbuttoning her white carpis and pulled them down her hips and legs when they got to her feet she steeped out of them.

He than pulled her shirt off over her head and thru it behind him onto the bed.

"So beautiful" he commented

He than reached for her panties, she stopped his hand from pulling her underwear off.

He looked up at her and than started kissing her toned stomach, at the kisses, she gasped and forgot about her panties as she felt them slide down her legs.

Her hands where playing with his hair as he started moving the kisses towards her chest.

He reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra and threw it on the floor behind her. He quickly took off his tan shorts and blue boxers.

She laid down on the bed and he climbed on top of her "are you ready" ? He asked.

All she could do was shake her head yes, and than he slowly started to enter her until she was full and thought she could take no more, after making love twice, they held onto each other and slept thru the night.

*********************

The next morning

"So sounds like you all finally got some" teddy shouted as Jack and Jackie walked into the dinning room.

"I have no clue what your talking about" jack exclaimed as he took the seat next to teddy and Jack and Jackie shared a look.

"Teddy has no idea what he's talking about either" Joan piped in and than slapped teddy in the back of the head.

"Ouch, that hurt, we all know what they did, they apparently don't know how to be quiet" teddy said.

"That's enough dear" rose exclaimed as she came into the dining room and sat down next to Jackie.

The conversation was dropped but not forgotten, as teddy kept giving jack smirks, finally every one was done with breakfast, and the boys decided it was a great day to play football.

Jackie stood up from her chair, to go back upstairs and get dressed but Rose stopped her from going any farther.

"Jackie, hun, we need to talk" rose said

Jackie looked at jack but than sank back down into the chair she had just been sitting in.

"Yes mam, what about"? Jackie asked nervously. suddenly feeling like a child that had done something bad and was sitting before the principal in the principles office.

Rose turned toward jack, who was still lingering by the doorway "she will be OK, run on upstairs and get dressed" rose insisted.

"Um ok"jack said as he looked at Jackie, she just smiled so he slowly started for the stairs.

"You know, we really don't know anything about you, dear" rose began.

"I mean Joe picks you up from a party to be Jack's wife so he can become president, who agrees to that"? rose said.

"I uh, needed the money and protection for my girls" Jackie aditmited quietly.

"Oh I knew it, your nothing but a money Hungary slut and protection from what, what happened in Texas, because yes you all were save expect for my Eunice and she didn't deserve to die for common trash" rose yelled.

"You know in the beginning yes I was here for the money and protection but after getting to spend time with Jack, than I fell in love with him" Jackie said.

"He doesn't love you, he never will completey, he's too much like his father was, he can't just be faithful to one girl, he will get bored with you and find another prettier thing" rose declared.

"Oh I know he has a bunch of flings and is a complete playboy, but he hasn't been with another girl since I came into his life" Jackie yelled.

"Let's just say once November gets here an he becomes president, than you can go back to wherever you came from" rose demanded.

Jackie was seeing red, how dare her, she's not him, she's not his boss anymore, he's an adult, she's an adult and if she wants to be with him, no body's telling her she can't!

"Oh I am looking forward to when he becomes president and him, me, and our girls all move into the white house" Jackie yelles.

"That will never happen, over my dead body" rose screeched.

Jackie couldn't take anymore and stood up from her chair she quickly threw open the kitchen door and promptly slammed it before her.

A few seconds later teddy, Joan and Jack came back in to the kitchen.

"Where's jackie"? Jack asked his mother

"She left and hopefully she doesn't come back" rose snapped.

"What the hell did you say to her"? Jack cried as he took out the door.